Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
:woo :woo :woo

Code:
<SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/JsTracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d900957&lbl=Hot+Toys+Jill+Valentine+-+buy+now!"></SCRIPT>

*Jill's specs... Head by Hiroki Hayashi-sensei, same person that sculpted Sheva's head

Biohazard 5: 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) Collectible Figure

Product code: VGM11

Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) collectible figure from the Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil) video game series. The real-like collectible is fully poseable, specially crafted based on the image of Jill Valentine in her B.S.A.A. Version in the video game, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed gear and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) collectible figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jill Valentine in the video game Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil) in her B.S.A.A. Version
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Newly developed female TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Real-like hair sculpture with ponytail
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable posing palms with black gloves
* One (1) pair of left and right palm for holding gun
* One (1) piece of right palm for holding knife
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) set of real fabric B.S.A.A. uniform including: blue shirt, black tactical vest, grey pants, leather-like grey and black boots
- Dark-blue colored cap

Accessories:
- Headset
- Radio with pouch
- Shoulder holsters with (2) holster pouches
- Belt with two (2) pouches in the front, one (1) back pouch and one (1) aid spray pouch
- Holster
- Magazine pouch
- Knife pocket
- Figure stand with Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) nameplate and video game logo

Weapons:
- Handgun
- Sniper
- Two (2) machine guns
- Knife
- Flash grenade
- Aid spray
- Ammo pack

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Hayashi Hiroki
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q3, 2010

© Capcom Co., Ltd. 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Remarks:
- Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
- All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details

900957_press02-001.jpg

*Thanks to Bandito for posting the specs. :duff

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of HT's prettiest females so far... I like her better with the hat.

Son of a.....WHY did I sell my Leon and Krauser? Damnit, now I REALLY have to go track down a Wesker and Chris (STARS)...

Now to decide whether I want that version or if I want to wait for the STARS version that will come next.

Not to sure about the face. She doesnt really look like the game character to me.

Well techincally Wesker doesn't either. Chris is pretty close though. I actually think the HT sculpts have looked better than the video game counterparts actually. Except Wesker's racoon hairdo. I know they were in Racoon City, but that is a bit extreme :lol

I agree...the face is not accurate. I think that HT threw this one together to appease fans and get it out quickly. That said, it sounds like this fig may be extremely limited and preorder sales may determine ES.

I know that they do, but I have to be honest...this is just a snooze fest for me at this point. I'm glad they are making the figure, but I expect a complete effort...and this to me screams rush job.

Oh ill probably get it anyway even if they dont rework the sculpt. This is the one figure i was waiting on and its close enough. :D

Tsk. Its because I dont buy videogame figs that they always come with the best gear, isnt it HT? ISNT IT?!?! :(

Cool looking fig though!

I'm not too sure about the face. Hopefully they'll make improvements because I really wanted to get this one.

Back