Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on Facebook and had to share. Repainted QS Mando armor to be more chrome-like to better match the show. What Hot Toys should have done in the first place. Brings this up from looking like a figure to the real 1/1 costume.

Photo by Keith Baltazar

5mGZP94.jpg

Saw this on Facebook and had to share. Repainted QS Mando armor to be more chrome-like to better match the show. What Hot Toys should have done in the first place. Brings this up from looking like a figure to the real 1/1 costume.

Photo by Keith Baltazar

5mGZP94.jpg
That looks glorious. Definitely need to find someone to repaint mine when it finally gets here.

Photo by Keith Baltazar

5mGZP94.jpg
Did they say what paint they used? I'm feeling kinda froggy.

Was that shipped from Sideshow? the regular version?
Yeah. My regular just arrived this morning. I usually always go for deluxe or exclusive SS versions, but the fact that you can’t take apart that hideous over decorated base just turned me off.

Large and in charge. This guy is improved a lot from his 1/6 scale cousin. Everything is bulkier and more detailed. Grogu is a big improvement with cloth apparel and all sorts of articulation. Mando, however, is stiff as a board and difficult to pose naturally. And the armor is just as gray and dull as I thought'd it be. Repaint with Alumaluster coming soon.

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

Last edited:
Large and in charge. This guy is improved a lot from his 1/6 scale cousin. Everything is bulkier and more detailed. Grogu is a big improvement with cloth apparel and all sorts of articulation. Mando, however, is stiff as a board and difficult to pose naturally. And the armor is just as gray and dull as I thought'd it be. Repaint with Alumaluster coming soon.

View attachment 568704

View attachment 568705

View attachment 568706
Looking forward to seeing the repaint!

This Grogu might be the best in any scale released so far.

Wasn't expecting too much but pleasantly surprised with mine.

The body proportions are leagues better than the 1/6th. Looks more masculine and like a dude in a suit. The 1/6th has a very narrow torso and WIDE hips in comparison.

Though yes wish it was chrome and came with darksaber, spear, and headsculpt.

20220331_203559.jpg
20220331_221558.jpg

Got him today from Timewalker the Deluxe set. This guy is massive and a big boy in a suit. I see why much is spoken of as far as modding and cutting out the fat suit, I may consider. The Base is massive and beautiful IMO. Here’s a quick pic. Excuse my cramped display while I wait for moducases 😆

Attachments

• C24E768F-2091-4AD6-ACF3-056C88C280B5.jpeg
    C24E768F-2091-4AD6-ACF3-056C88C280B5.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 74
Just got the fig and am having a ton of difficulty trying to pose his arms. Oddly enough his arms can't lay straight by his sides and kinda stick out at an odd 45 degree angle. No horizontal plane movement for the elbows either so I can't seem to rotate it....

Does anyone know how the base figure looks like? I can't seem to have it pose naturally...

My Mando arrived today. First 1/4 ever. I have to say….I’m sold on this scale. So damn imposing. Sure the beskar could be more shiny but it’s still great under the right lighting. My jet pack though…man the magnets are weak. Really looking forward to TBOBF 1/4 to go with this. Should make for a helluva display. Might clear out some other 1/6 scale figs and snag Vader.

didn’t get to spend too much time with it after a 13 hour day at work but had to unbox him. Quick pose and phone pic next to 1/6 mando

Attachments

• 3134D23E-04C1-46DA-BC3B-58D94D32F5DC.jpeg
    3134D23E-04C1-46DA-BC3B-58D94D32F5DC.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 49
Back