Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the hate! I love the base! It's one of the main reasons I ordered the deluxe version!

I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either.

To me (and others that dislike it), it’s a bit of an incoherent mess that’s too busy and detracts from the figure.

There’s just so much going on that it doesn’t feel cohesive in theme or design.

I personally think it kind of looks like a plate when you go to a buffet and pile on a bunch of food. Individually the food looks good but you’re not plating it for best presentation.

But everyone is different. If you like it, that’s all the matters for you and your collection.

Man I'm so stuck on which version to get the standard has the simple base that works for My cabinet. Then the deluxe has the better stuff for the extra £70 but no normal base 😑

Man I'm so stuck on which version to get the standard has the simple base that works for My cabinet. Then the deluxe has the better stuff for the extra £70 but no normal base 😑
yup! if i remember correctly and its been awhile since i have been in my 1/4 vaders box but i think that came with two bases. I don't know why they couldn't include the normal one with the deluxe to give us both options.

I went with the regular version, and now that there will be a 1/4 Boba, I got his deluxe. I figure Boba can be on the steps of his base and Mando standing below the base. Should make a good display

I just set mine up this weekend since I actually had a minute to enjoy the hobby due to the holiday in the States. It's an instant grail piece to me. I love the quarter scale - I have Vader and Fett. The accessories and the possibilities are awesome. Of the three, Mando with Grogu is my favorite (although Vader is a neck-and-neck near tie). Deluxe base or regular, you can't go wrong with the figure. It's phenomenal. I might do the fat suit modification for greater articulation, but it's pretty amazing out of the box.

I just set mine up this weekend since I actually had a minute to enjoy the hobby due to the holiday in the States. It's an instant grail piece to me. I love the quarter scale - I have Vader and Fett. The accessories and the possibilities are awesome. Of the three, Mando with Grogu is my favorite (although Vader is a neck-and-neck near tie). Deluxe base or regular, you can't go wrong with the figure. It's phenomenal. I might do the fat suit modification for greater articulation, but it's pretty amazing out of the box.
Reading this makes me so hyped for mine when KG Hobby eventually get stock!

Don't have the other 1/4 SW figures so he'll go with Batman and Spidey 😂😂

Regular base for me. If I feel the need to have him higher when Boba arrives can just use a riser.

I want to get this but I have a feeling they'll announce a release when S3 hits. Seeing all the pics though is making it hard to not want to just pull the trigger.

As much as I like the deluxe the display options for me don't work so went for regular. Just picked him up in UK for £470 so pretty happy with that.

I need to change my cabinets around Quarter scale Robo, Mrs doubtfire and Mando + Beetlejuice make for the weirdest combo. 😬😂

As much as I like the deluxe the display options for me don't work so went for regular. Just picked him up in UK for £470 so pretty happy with that.

I need to change my cabinets around Quarter scale Robo, Mrs doubtfire and Mando + Beetlejuice make for the weirdest combo. 😬😂
You have a Mrs Doubtfire figure?? That's amazing 😂😂

It's still in progress with a fair few tweaks but. 😂

Just waiting on the new head/Hands + redone shirt.

20220219_014153.jpg

20220219_014141.jpg

Back