Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody else know this was going on? I only just discovered this on FB today: A subscription for a 1/2 scale Endoskeleton that you build on your own, like the ones for the DeLorean and Ecto-1.

I still think the P1 1/2 statue looks a bit more badass with all the extra weathering, but this does still look very cool. Especially with those remote controlled moving eyes. Not sure how much it would cost to put the whole thing together though.

https://www.buildtheterminator.com/

View attachment 470535

It looks good, but it is basically the giant version of the Hot Toys 1/4 endo. Also P1 quality is leagues above this one sculpting and paint wise.

Im building it also, lots of diecast parts on it, this whole head is diecast and very heavy, even more so because its filled with the motor. I cant wait to make the eyes and mouth move. I also have the HT's 1/4 and its the same though obviously has more details with it being larger. You cannot beat an articulated Endoskeleton, my HT's one is great but this is going to be on another level.

Last edited:
Looks great. So what's the total cost going to be when finished?

1K though when you consider the 1/2 sideshow statue goes for 1.5K and the Hot Toys bottom price for the 1/4 endo on ebay is 600 plus this has remote eyes, mouth, lights and music I think its not to bad.

Did anybody else know this was going on? I only just discovered this on FB today: A subscription for a 1/2 scale Endoskeleton that you build on your own, like the ones for the DeLorean and Ecto-1.

I still think the P1 1/2 statue looks a bit more badass with all the extra weathering, but this does still look very cool. Especially with those remote controlled moving eyes. Not sure how much it would cost to put the whole thing together though.

https://www.buildtheterminator.com/

View attachment 470535

Wow. I?d definitely be on board with that if I lived in UK/Ireland.

Is there anything can be done about loose shoulders? It's becoming difficult to pose my endoskeleton with its plasma rifles due to how heavy the guns are, and the piece has barely seen any use over the five years I've owned it.

Is there anything can be done about loose shoulders? It's becoming difficult to pose my endoskeleton with its plasma rifles due to how heavy the guns are, and the piece has barely seen any use over the five years I've owned it.

I?d like to know this too. I just bought one and the left shoulder cannot hold a pose. I tried tightening the screws on the inside of the ring joint but no luck.

Yeah, it’s awesome... I’m also collecting the sub, which has been in Australia for 8-10 weeks now. I’m loving the build so far!!!

38F6C699-6864-401C-9D68-8EF7C2CF0D8C.jpg. 38F6C699-6864-401C-9D68-8EF7C2CF0D8C.jpg

anyone have an idea what hoses where used to upgrade on this? Looks really good, much better than the stock hoses HT used.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 234
Back