Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone was wondering what this Leia looked like with the Leia lightsaber from the RoS Rey set, here you go!

image1.jpeg

Is anyone still interested in getting this Leia? I'm planning to sell mine but it's been ages since I've sold anything online. The last time I used this board was back when the site was still called SideshowFreaks. If this Leia is still on demand I'm planning to sell it on eBay if any anyone is still interested.

Is anyone still interested in getting this Leia? I'm planning to sell mine but it's been ages since I've sold anything online. The last time I used this board was back when the site was still called SideshowFreaks. If this Leia is still on demand I'm planning to sell it on eBay if any anyone is still interested. Just the regular not the deluxe.

Is anyone still interested in getting this Leia? I'm planning to sell mine but it's been ages since I've sold anything online. The last time I used this board was back when the site was still called SideshowFreaks. If this Leia is still on demand I'm planning to sell it on eBay if any anyone is still interested. Just the regular not the deluxe.

There's a thread for this in the Star Wars sub-forum, better to ask there.

I'm tempted to get the single release of Wicket as an accessory for the Endor diorama I'm building for ROTJ Scout and speeder. I've seen him at very reasonable prices a few months ago but, typically, now I'm looking his price seems to be climbing up and up.
Guess others have the same idea as me and are raising his price accordingly.

I'm tempted to get the single release of Wicket as an accessory for the Endor diorama I'm building for ROTJ Scout and speeder. I've seen him at very reasonable prices a few months ago but, typically, now I'm looking his price seems to be climbing up and up.
Guess others have the same idea as me and are raising his price accordingly.
By accessory, do you mean like as a dead Ewok slumped on the ground in your diorama?

Thank you! Does anyone have and promotion codes or smth :) I have never used popcultha before.
Download "Honey" for your browser, if there are any promo codes that'll likely flag them up.

Also if you live outside of Australia, prepare for your package to get lost :slap

Back