Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kuzeh, you're just clearing out the stock, aye?

I am... :monkey2

So does your Dastan include another head sculpt and body?

Includes another headsculpt, boots, pants and some of the accessories for the second outfit... no 2nd body...
I have another body I could part with for an extra $30.00 shipped though... so basically you'll be getting 2 Dastans for $100.00 ea shipped! :rock!

I would rather see a John Carter and Woola done any day than anything from this film which was nothing more than a failed attempt by Disney to get their next POTC type of blockbuster series

The sad part is JC will most likely not even make as much at the box office as POP.

I do wish JC would at least get a figure, considering Dastan was released. Here's to hoping...

The sad part is JC will most likely not even make as much at the box office as POP.

I do wish JC would at least get a figure, considering Dastan was released. Here's to hoping...

If there was a JC, Woola and a Tars Tarkas...perfect...I would need nothing else

I would rather see a John Carter and Woola done any day than anything from this film which was nothing more than a failed attempt by Disney to get their next POTC type of blockbuster series.

GTFO from this thread den :dunno
It was a beautiful movie.

It was ok but not even close to John Carter standards
:exactly: with $250.000.000 budget (not including $100.000.000 on promotion) they've got only $56.471.393 in US.
The last time such a failure happened with Disney in '95 with their "Cutthroat Island".

More people might have seen POP but if I remember correctly from everyone that I knew personally that went to see it the best reaction was ..it was ok...JC I believe more people will like than POP...when this comes to dvd ..I bet there will be many that will say I wish I saw that on the big screen...but alas it will be too late...Disney promoted this the wrong way...They should have mentioned ER Burroughs and the books ahead of time to get folks to read about it....I am still amazed that Disney took a chance on another pirate film and made POTC since the Cutthroat Island Pirate movie Flopped in the past...

Prince of Persia was a solid movie. It isn't the greatest ever, but I found it very entertaining and it is more than worth another watch. On the other hand, coming from someone who has read the source material, John Carter was a mess of a movie. Everything about it was done horribly wrong and its inaccuracies were so reoccurring and nonsensical that I swear they just wanted to make the movie for the sake of doing constant what if situations. It jumped around so much and lacked anything noteworthy or at all memorable.

Agreed with you, Monger. I watched PoP more than once and loved every single minute. I saw JC and even though it was an "ok" movie, it was not memorable. Jumped around too much for my taste.

Sorry for the necro post, but I’m looking for one of these if anyone is looking to part with theirs or has any non-eBay leads on one? This was one of my first few HT figures that I sadly had to let go when I lost my job in 2019, so I’d really like to grab one again if possible. Thanks :wave

Back