Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,SORRY for bringing up this old thread but i just got this figure recently(very cheap:wink1:)and pictures don't do this figure justice.Yeah it doesn't look like Jake G. but it still is a well designed figure but i did make some changes.Now,i'm about 50% done and hopefully should be finished by next week.I added on to his mop of hair as well as added highlights.I also added more detail to his face and more color as well as added to his beard.I changed his eyes to blue and added a few beauty marks.Also,just like everyone else i think they should've went with the other outfit that he wears through most of the film but i guess you can't have everything.Anyway,i made his sleeveless duster but have add the small metal buttons and emblems which i'll probably have to make.I had an extra shirt of his so i cut the sleeves just like he has and also made the black scarf that he wears but had to sew it so it can also be used like a hood.I added a hilt(i think that's what it's called) to the belt so he can carry his sword on his belt now.I also added a ring on his left middle finger to all his left hands.That's about it for now and will post more PICS once i'm completely done.I read most of all the post on here and noticed that there were a few freaks that were also going to customize this figure and was wondering how you guyz were coming along with it.By the way,it's an AWESOME FIGURE!:yess::wink1:

SAM_2331.jpg

SAM_2332.jpg

SAM_2337.jpg

SAM_2333.jpg

Wow, great job on that mod CeeemOr! The likeness is now much better. Those added beards & hair really made the difference. Great improvise on changing his outfit as well. :clap

Here are more PICS with the hood off.Let me know what everyone thinks.:wink1:

Your just convinced me to keep mine. That looks great, I'm going to order some magic sculpt & give it a go. Hopefully I don't ruin him. Other than the hair I thought this figure turned out well.

Finally got one.

My thanks to Toys2 and their brilliant service. Received it in little over a week, from Canada to the UK and during the holiday season.

55.jpg

44-1.jpg

:yess:

I don`t think I posted this here but I got two so I could change one to this outfit.

Dastan.jpg

Nice score and pics skycaptain! I was eyeing ToySquare's Dastan myself. Still wanna get one.

I like that outfit too, Fremen. Nice pic!

Back