Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Freaks i just bought this figure (should be here monday) . I bought it just for the body , thats it - I will be selling the rest of the figure - so basically the whole complete figure without the body - i will either make a for sale thread or ebay - anyone interested in the stuff PM me and we can work out a deal :yess:

Graz :clap
And cool pose, very thoughtful but purposeful.

Thanks man! really happy with this figure!

Tomorrow I´m getting mine! I really think is a great figure! I can´t understand why people just skip him!

AWESOME! :yess:

yea it's a really great figure. MY gf said that this is one of her favorites of mine. The detail on the armor is awesome in itself

It could be the fact that the movie was a lack luster. I know thats the reason why I have not picked one up just yet.:emperor

You know I felt the same when I first saw it. Now though, since it's been available for streaming on NetFlix I had a chance to watch it far removed from the hype, reviews, & criticisms. I have to say that it's kinda grown on me.

There's just something about that wholesome escapism adventure film that is for whatever reason, fun to watch. I find Prince of Persia to be similar to the recent Mummy films. Like a film version of a lazy river ride. No peaks or valleys, but when you get to the end you're surprised that something like that can be so enjoyable.

Plus those movies are such a departure from what I normally watch (drama, horror, documentaries, Fast & the Furious :wink1:.) Which are so in your face & usually makes you process new thoughts, ideas, & the amazement in watching people get blown apart & hacked up. Sometimes it's nice to let your brain take a rest.

Plus that gal in the movie is so damn, damn hot & adorable at the same time!!! She's become my new Rachel Weisz.

You know I felt the same when I first saw it. Now though, since it's been available for streaming on NetFlix I had a chance to watch it far removed from the hype, reviews, & criticisms. I have to say that it's kinda grown on me.

There's just something about that wholesome escapism adventure film that is for whatever reason, fun to watch. I find Prince of Persia to be similar to the recent Mummy films. Like a film version of a lazy river ride. No peaks or valleys, but when you get to the end you're surprised that something like that can be so enjoyable.

Plus those movies are such a departure from what I normally watch (drama, horror, documentaries, Fast & the Furious :wink1:.) Which are so in your face & usually makes you process new thoughts, ideas, & the amazement in watching people get blown apart & hacked up. Sometimes it's nice to let your brain take a rest.

Plus that gal in the movie is so damn, damn hot & adorable at the same time!!! She's become my new Rachel Weisz.
It's really grown on me too. At first I thought it was just meh, but now its one of my favorite guilty pleasres :rotfl

some more pics of my Dastan. The costume was definitely not hard to change so idk what some of you guys who said it was a challenge to swap the clothes were doing to make it seem so difficult :huh

anywhoo, still an awesome figure!
SAM_1697.jpg

SAM_1698.jpg

I just got this figure today and its looks really good in hand. But I'm going to switch out the body for a custom and replace it with a standard TrueType. Even though its not accurate, I am putting the white shirt under the armor to hide the joints at the shoulder and kind of pulling the collar up to hide the neck joint. Looks pretty decent and I still get the figure out of the deal. I have never liked the hair on this so Im going to fill in the head a bit and replace it with real hair. I also plan on splitting the boots and shrinking them up a touch. They were big in the film but not this big. Ill post some pics when I get a chance. Also going to touch up the face a bit too.

I too enjoyed the movie back when I saw it in theaters. I was disappointed that there wasn't much cool usage of the time control powers, but aside from that, I fully enjoyed it. The cast was cool, the scenery looked nice, and the humor was good too. It was also fully enjoyable and didn't feel like a video game movie. It could have been better, but I definitely liked it.

I too enjoyed the movie back when I saw it in theaters. I was disappointed that there wasn't much cool usage of the time control powers, but aside from that, I fully enjoyed it. The cast was cool, the scenery looked nice, and the humor was good too. It was also fully enjoyable and didn't feel like a video game movie. It could have been better, but I definitely liked it.

:exactly::goodpost: In turn I liked this movie almost completely so that it's not overloaded with mystic, stunts and very succinct.

Preparations for the making of leather vests is almost complete so for now here are some shots of the intermediate version with shirt

P7060090.jpg

P7060091.jpg

P7060093.jpg

Man I really love this figure :panic:

The film was enjoyable and the figure superb. Whilst I never bought it whole, I have bought the pants, boots, arm bands, swords and body armour for some customs. Got a load of parts sitting here I was thinking of maybe using for a Sinbad custom :)

Been looking to pick him up only if at a good price- looks like a great effort from HT. This fits in the Abigail Whistler category- not alot of people going crazy for an underrated release- may be one of their best !

ahh finally. i have been wondering what hed look like with real hair and paint touch up.:clap

I just got this figure today and its looks really good in hand. But I'm going to switch out the body for a custom and replace it with a standard TrueType. Even though its not accurate, I am putting the white shirt under the armor to hide the joints at the shoulder and kind of pulling the collar up to hide the neck joint. Looks pretty decent and I still get the figure out of the deal. I have never liked the hair on this so Im going to fill in the head a bit and replace it with real hair. I also plan on splitting the boots and shrinking them up a touch. They were big in the film but not this big. Ill post some pics when I get a chance. Also going to touch up the face a bit too.

Back