• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Star Wars & Indy for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPGR_Thrawn

Grand Admiral
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If it helps, here is my eBay id: hpgr_thrawn on eBay. I have a high feedback score with more than 1000 transactions, buying and selling.

Shipping to the UNITED STATES ONLY unless otherwise noted. I expect that you will pay via PayPal Goods Purchase. I do not accept PayPal payments via the gift option. Pictures of new additions coming later.

Hi all,

Looking to trade for NADA at the moment!

1/6 Hot Toys IG-11- complete, but shipper not in greatest condition. $115 + shipping

1/6 Sideshow Indiana Jones Toht- with the melting head + a much better trench coat.- $170 + shipping (or buy this with Sallah and Marion customs listed below with free shipping for all 3!

1/6 Big Chief Sherlock 221B Baker Street Diorama- $200 + shipping

1/6 Hot Toys Axe Wolves- New MIB- $140 + shipping

1/6 Sideshow ESB Lando- No box. Comes with what is shown in photos- Asking $40 + shipping (or free shipping if purchased with another item)

Custom Indiana Jones Figures

20220324_152118.jpg20220324_152141.jpg20220324_152155.jpg20220324_152317.jpg

Marion Ravenwood- no shoes on feet- Custom headsculpt and dress- Asking $65 + shipping

Sallah- has his red fez under the turban as part of headsculpt- Asking $50 + shipping

$125 for both shipped + Hasbro Cairo Swordsman for free if you buy both Marion and Sallah!

Headsculpt-a-palooza- take $2 off of 2, $3 off 3, and so on.
20220802_180728.jpg

Each head is $25 shipped. Buy multiples and take 1, 2, 3, etc. dollars off for each additional head.
Betty Paige head sold

Attachments

• 20211229_104613.jpg
    20211229_104613.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210828_100722.jpg
    20210828_100722.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Re: F/S: Hot Toys, Sideshow, DC Direct. Whole figs and bits and pieces!

SOLD ITEMS

Custom:

Custom Bane- unfinished (still needs venom backpack and tubing attached, plus some paint touch ups)- $105 shipped
Batgirl & Supergirl.
Take Batgirl and Supergirl both for $187.68 + shipping

Custom Arkham Bane- $150 shipped or best offer- SOLD

Zorro Outfit
Complete outfit including shirt, pants, boots, sash, cape, mask, hat and, sword. Some parts Triad Zorro, some custom. One boot has a Triad peg in it, the other does not. -$31.35 shipped- SOLD

Custom Mara Jade Figure- $150
Custom Ra's Al Ghul Figure- $75

Custom Cad Bane- SOLD!

NECA

NECA 1/4 Arkham Origins Batman MIB- SOLD

Hot Toys:
Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damaged Version- Missing dead Chitauri Stand- SOLD $305
Spiderman- NIB with original shipper. $180.54 shipped - Sold
Hot Toys Indiana Jones DX05- NIB with original shipper $210 shipped.- SOLD
Iron Man Mark VI diorama/stand- The battle scene stand with clip and clear pole to mount figure to- $10.61- SOLD
Batsuit Begins harness, ski mask, and belt- $20.06- SOLD
Two-Face & Scarecrow- 318.95 shipped for both
Want to sell these as a set. Neither has been on display, but both were/are opened.- SOLD
Iron Man Mark VI Battle Damaged armor pieces- all of the alternate pieces that come with the figure, including face mask, arm and leg armor, damaged arm, and chest plate- $26.35- SOLD
Iron Man 2 War Machine- displayed in a Detolf only. Posed once.
Comes in a MILK Special War Machine Box, has the Milk regular stand. Comes with all hands, accessories, and instructions. INCLUDES Rhodes helmet headsculpt. Battery tabs NEVER removed.- $248.64 shipped SOLD
Batman: The Dark Knight Original Costume hybird- $175 shipped- SOLD
First Night Out Batman body- had loose ankle peg on left foot, but I snapped it back in place.
Original MMS Original Costume batman head. Head has a small scratch on the right side.
Comes with belt and cape. No batarangs or grapple.
Iron Man Mark VI hybrid- $210 shipped
Captain America: The First Avenger WWII Cap- $140 shipped- SOLD
Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman, V1 Joker, Custom Gordon + interrogation dio and furniture.- $500 SOLD
Thor- Figure, hammer, and extra hands only. - $150 SOLD
Black Widow- comes with all accessories and original box $220- SOLD
HT Gordon- MIB- never opened, still in brown shipper. $305.81 shipped in the U.S.- SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Avengers Edition- $400 + shipping SOLD

SideShow Darth Malgus- full figure with box, might still have brown shipper- $135 shipped
Briefly displayed and then placed into storage.
Amazing Spider-Man 2- No brown shipper. Used the backpack, vest, and megaphone for other projects. Includes all of the webbing and the display stand with full figure. - SOLD

Captain America 3: Winter Soldier Black Widow- Brand new in brown shipper. Never opened. $180 shipped
Marvel Hot Toys Doctor Strange MIB- $230 shipped- Never opened, comes in brown shipper.
Captain America Civil War Falcon- displayed in flight pose with stand, comes with box and brown shipper- $275 OBO shipped
Hot Toys Captain America 3: Civil War Captain America- comes complete with box. No brown shipper.- $280

Hot Toys Spiderman Homecoming Deluxe Version- 380 shipped OBO
Custom Bucky- All Hot Toys parts. Winter Soldier clothing and weapons on a Civil War body. Best of both worlds!
Vest is missing some buttons. Comes with CW Bucky box and shipper. $210 OBO
SOLD- 1/6 Hot Toys Neo- OPEN/COMPLETE- $350 plus shipping.
SOLD- 1/6 Hot Toys Spiderman Video Game Advanced Suit- $200 plus shipping
SOLD- 1/6 Hot Toys Spiderman Video Game Scarlett Spider- $250 plus shipping
SOLD- Hot Toys AOTC Yoda- MIB- never opened, complete with brown shipper- $295 shipped

Hot Toys Pepper Potts- Loose, no box. Comes with all accessories as shown. SOLD
SOLD Hot Toys Bespin Luke- Battle Damaged, Loose- no box. SOLD
HT Royal Guards- no boxes or stands. Figure, hands, force pike. I have two of these. ONE SOLD. ONE AVAILABLE.- SOLD
HT ROTJ Luke. SOLD
HT Mando Scout Trooper- SOLD
HT Grogu accessory set (minus Lothcat and frog)- SOLD

1/6 Hot Toys Jango Fett- no brown shipper but otherwise complete.- SOLD

1/6 Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey- SOLD

1/6 Hot Toys The Last Jedi Crait Luke- SOLD

1/6 Hot Toys Book of Boba Fett Throne- used and loose- SOLD

1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett Repaint Armor (single)- New MIB- SOLD

DC Direct 13":

Catwoman (modern look)- figure, box, and all accessories- $72.40 - SOLD
Supergirl (loose with stand, cat)- SOLD
Harley Quinn- everything included, open box, but never displayed- SOLD
Powergirl- everything included, open box, but never displayed- SOLD
Wonder Woman- everything included, open box, but never displayed- SOLD

Mattel

Ghostbusters II Peter Venkman figure with proton pack- $55.76- SOLD
Winston Zeddmore Ghostbusters II figure- I switched the slime blower out for a proton pack. He is also missing the vest that went over the uniform.- $55.76- SOLD
Accessories tray also available! Includes proton pack shot, ghost trap, hard hat, extra hands, etc. - $15 - SOLD

21st Century Toys

Hasbro

Ultimate Villain Anakin/Darth Vader- comes with all pieces and original packaging.- $25 shipped- SOLD
Adding a LOT of Hasbro Star Wars Unleashed figures. You get a total of 17 figures. I love them to death, but they are taking up too much of what little space I have.
I'm asking $200 for the set ($10 each + 30 shipping). They will have to be shipped in 3 separate boxes.- SOLD

Batman The Animated Series 12" figures
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Batgirl
Would like to sell as a set. $43.29 delivered. SOLD

Sideshow:

SS Shiny Clone Trooper Accessories- $25 + shipping
Battle Droid- 1/2 of the two pack up for grabs. Will ship with original box for both, no brown shipper. -$59.67 shipped- SOLD
Stormtrooper: Brand New In Box. Never could fit him into any of my displays. Plus I have a 1:1 armor set on a mannequin (his name is Stan) so this is kind of unnecessary.- 163.76 shipped- SOLD
Commander Bly- no pauldron. I cut the belt off that connected pauldron to figure. It can be reglued to his chest plate. Everything else is included. Will show pics soon. - SOLD
Leia as Boushh- includes Boushh figure. No Leia sculpt, no thermal detonator, no weapon. Box & stand included.- $32.23 -SOLD
Obi-Wan Kenobi ATOC- complete figure with box, previously displayed.- $87.85 -SOLD
Snowbunny Padme- $29.78- SOLD
Jedi Luke Skywalker accessories tray- includes 1 set of hands, 1 lit and 1 unlit lightsaber, 1 bone, Jedi vest.- $17 - SOLD
Commander Gree Exclusive- still sealed in brown shipper.- $110- Shipped
Commander Bacara- out of shipper, original box sealed- $115 shipped- SOLD
Sideshow/Hasbro Jedi Lot- $175 shipped- SOLD
Ki Adi Mundi- comes with lit and unlit sabers
Aayla Secura- displayed in one position, missing lit lightsaber, with box
Plo Koon- lit and unlit sabers
Bariss Ofree custom- no lightsaber
Hasbro Shakk Ti- MIB
Sideshow 1/6 Sandtrooper Commander- displayed a little in Detolf. Complete except for brown shipper. $210 shipped. - SOLD
Sideshow 1/6 Sandtrooper Deluxe- comes with figure, 1 pauldron, E-11 blaster, 1 of the three longer blasters, and backpack. Missing 1 ammo pouch. Never displayed. No brown shipper. $163 shipped. - SOLD
Sideshow GI Joe Baroness & Cobra Commander 1/6 figures. - SOLD
Sideshow ANH Darth Vader complete.- SOLD
1/6 General Grievous- Comes with full figure and box. It's the exclusive box, but does not have the exclusive battle damaged faceplate. Displayed in one pose for a short time, then put back in box.- $155 shipped- SOLD
Commander Cody- MIB, no brown shipper- $150- SOLD
1/6 R2-D2- Full box, all accessories, and brown shipper. One of the doors on R2-D2's dome does not fully close for some reason. Tried to get pics of it below.- $95 shipped- SOLD
SOLD- Sideshow Rocketeer Premium Format Statue- $500 (+ shipping to calculated based on shipping).
Sideshow Boba Fett Bespin Freezing Chamber Stand- SOLD

Gentle Giant:

MISC.

Gunn For Hire Lola Accessories Tray- includes guns, teddy bear, backpack, cartoon bomb and match- SOLD
Gunn for Hire Lola- NIB w/all accessories. - $52.45- SOLD
SH Figuarts Regular Piccolo- $47.76 SOLD

EMPTY BOXES:
Boxes include original packing materials for figures, but NO figures and NO accessories. $12 each shipped.
Hot Toys War Machine (original)- SOLD
Hot Toys Captain America- SOLD
Hot Toys Superman- Sold
Hot Toys Thor- SOLD
Hot Toys Batsuit Begins SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI SOLD

Last edited:
Re: F/S: Hot Toys Spider-Man, Indy, Sideshow Bly & Boushh, Dc Direct & MORE!

weeee! To the top!

Really want to sell Spiderman & Indy. Willing to negotiate.

Please take these unleashed figures off my hands.

Re: F/S: Hot Toys Spider-Man, Indy, Sideshow ATOC Obi & Boushh, Dc Direct & MORE!

I can vouch for this Great guy...He's an Avid Collector and great seller. I'm thinking on that supergirl Bud...Send me pic

Re: F/S: HT Spider-Man, Indy, SS ATOC Obi & Boushh, DC Direct & MORE! Will negotiate

PM sent on boxes

Back