Speculation - Hot Toys Ms. Marvel - 1/6 Ms. Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as how this page had 0 activity during the show's run and is only 3 pages deep...highly doubtful.

They'll likely make one for the movie, but doubt it'll sell well.

Soooooooooooo are we gonna get Ms. Marvel???????!!!!!!!!!!! :impatient:

I'm sure that there's hope for anything other than HT Drax 2.0 at this point. Sure MM's page is only 3 deep at the moment, but need I remind you...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd definitely buy a Ms. Marvel based on her S1 final costume (no interest in her leaked Marvels costume, which looks like a bland Star Trek uniform). That said, I would be surprised if they make her -- the show wasn't super popular plus their usual female figure body really wouldn't suit Kamala and I doubt they'd make a unique body just for her.

Yeah, was hopeful for a show version and not the movie version of the costume. Maybe they end up doing one of those special promo releases before The Marvels comes out?

The Disney 1/6 figure costume actually works on the smallest phicen bodies, then you just have to figure out the headsculpt.

I absolutely believe we will. They legit have a market for it and Hot Toys knows it. Just wait til the Marvels movie drops. The
I'd definitely buy a Ms. Marvel based on her S1 final costume (no interest in her leaked Marvels costume, which looks like a bland Star Trek uniform). That said, I would be surprised if they make her -- the show wasn't super popular plus their usual female figure body really wouldn't suit Kamala and I doubt they'd make a unique body just for her.
Yeah, I didn’t know much about the character at all (she was introduced long after I stopped collecting comics) but watched the series last week and enjoyed it a lot more than I expected. Although a figure from this series is probably unlikely, if HT makes one I would likely buy it if it has her in the final costume.

I absolutely believe we will. They legit have a market for it and Hot Toys knows it. Just wait til the Marvels movie drops. Then we may see a figure.

Yeah hopefully we'll eventually get her! I don't mind if it's either the movie or show suit, personally, so long as we get the character. Though I gotta say I'm leaning towards the show suit, but best case we'll end up getting both!! 😃

Back