Speculation - Hot Toys Ms. Marvel - 1/6 Ms. Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney5000

Super Freak
Reaction score
So just saw these photos online.

Gotta say, no interest in the show, but I do think that costume is on point! Very comic-accurate!

E0T9BA0XEAolglr

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks fabulous and the costume is very good! I quite liked her comic run so I'm really looking forward to the show. Hopefully her figure gets made, she'll look so good next to Captain Marvel!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Last year’s Avengers video game may be what most people know her from, or at least what little I know of her character is from the game trailers and gameplay footage I’ve seen of her. And this costume looks quite similar to that. Her powers seem as though they’d lend themselves to some fun action figure accessories.

Disney+ is going to spawn a new sub-genre of Hot Toy MCU collector... Would be an interesting collection to shelve by itself. We're up to what, 4 figures announced so far?

I'm not terribly familiar with the character but it looks pretty accurate, and the young actress looks like she’s having fun. Just don’t know why this thread is labeled 1/6 Hot Toys.

I'm not terribly familiar with the character but it looks pretty accurate, and the young actress looks like she’s having fun. Just don’t know why this thread is labeled 1/6 Hot Toys.

Yeah, my b. Meant to add speculation to the title also, but forgot to...is there a way I can modify the title???

Last year’s Avengers video game may be what most people know her from, or at least what little I know of her character is from the game trailers and gameplay footage I’ve seen of her. And this costume looks quite similar to that. Her powers seem as though they’d lend themselves to some fun action figure accessories.

And her being the focus of the video game is helped make it lose $105 million dollars!

And her being the focus of the video game is helped make it lose $105 million dollars!
I’ve watched and read several reviews of the game and they all cited Kamala Kahn and the campaign with her as the high point of a game with a lot of flaws elsewhere that’s dragging it down.

I’ve watched and read several reviews of the game and they all cited Kamala Kahn and the campaign with her as the high point of a game with a lot of flaws elsewhere that’s dragging it down.

It would be suicide for a reviewer to say something like that. I've watched the game on YT and cringed at the moments with her. She will play well to the younger girl crowd, that's for sure. That's what all of these shows are about, expanding the audience to specific demographics. I'm out till Moon Knight.

I?ve watched and read several reviews of the game and they all cited Kamala Kahn and the campaign with her as the high point of a game with a lot of flaws elsewhere that?s dragging it down.

Yes, the costume looks to be very comic accurate as I recall which is cool, that said I don't know much about her character at all.

I am sad to hear that the Avengers video game isn't very good or has significant problems, I was thinking of picking it up this summer when work calms down for me.

Yes, the costume looks to be very comic accurate as I recall which is cool, that said I don't know much about her character at all.

I am sad to hear that the Avengers video game isn't very good or has significant problems, I was thinking of picking it up this summer when work calms down for me.
If you can get it for a price you think is fair for a 10-hour single-player campaign then it seems worth picking up; apparently it’s all of the “play forever” multiplayer stuff that’s just redundant and dull. https://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps5/marvels_avengers

I?ve watched and read several reviews of the game and they all cited Kamala Kahn and the campaign with her as the high point of a game with a lot of flaws elsewhere that?s dragging it down.

I played the game and I can tell you she was the absolute worst part about it. And thats saying something considering how bad the rest of it was.

If you can get it for a price you think is fair for a 10-hour single-player campaign then it seems worth picking up; apparently it’s all of the “play forever” multiplayer stuff that’s just redundant and dull. https://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps5/marvels_avengers

Good to know, thanks. Yeah when I have time to play console games I just do the single player campaigns except for when I am fortunate enough to play with my teenage son :)

Thanks for the link!

It would be suicide for a reviewer to say something like that. I've watched the game on YT and cringed at the moments with her. She will play well to the younger girl crowd, that's for sure. That's what all of these shows are about, expanding the audience to specific demographics. I'm out till Moon Knight.

LMAO, yes people steaming on YouTube are famously known for censoring their controversial opinions to themselves. The campaign is widely considered the best part of the game, I don?t know what scary planet you all are living on where you are just so triggered by race it must be so hard to get out of bed.

The costume looks great, can?t wait to add her to my shelf, big fan of the character. She will one day share a shelf with Spider-Gwen and Riri Williams, a dream trio I can?t believe we are actually getting.

Zero interest in the character and her power-set. Looks adorable though, just wanna pinch her cheeks. :lol

I played the game, and while the game itself is pretty bad, the acting—particularly Ms. Marvel—is good. I really liked her as a character.

Zero interest in this. Costume looks fine, but I have no interest in the character or the show.

If Shang-chi doesn't end up being the MCU's first failure (and I hope it doesn't), I think this show is going the first misfire the MCU produces. We'll see. I just don't see Ms. Marvel as a character that generates enough buzz to be a lead in a show.

Hot Toys will give us this before the real Capt.Marvel/Shazam.Mark my words.

Back