Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What should have been :gah:

5bXtixO.jpg

Oscar Isaac deserved better, even in 1/6 form.

Given the amount of time that has passed since the conclusion of the series, I assume any hope for Mr Knight is dead now? Truly a missed opportunity here on Hot Toys' part. Was sincerely hoping for a toy fair exclusive to perhaps announce something on this but ah well...

Given the amount of time that has passed since the conclusion of the series, I assume any hope for Mr Knight is dead now? Truly a missed opportunity here on Hot Toys' part. Was sincerely hoping for a toy fair exclusive to perhaps announce something on this but ah well...

Well KB was put up for PO after some months past the show, so anything could happen. I'd imagine a fair number of collectors are wanting Mr. Knight, but we'll see.

Well KB was put up for PO after some months past the show, so anything could happen. I'd imagine a fair number of collectors are wanting Mr. Knight, but we'll see.
Yeah, Mr. Knight wasn't in any of the promotional stuff leading up to the show so it's possible that (like KB's final outfit) HT needed time to design it properly. But I'm still not holding my breath lol...

Yeah, Mr. Knight wasn't in any of the promotional stuff leading up to the show so it's possible that (like KB's final outfit) HT needed time to design it properly.

Yeah that seems plausible, so maybe just maybe it'll eventually come, heck I think it could've been a stellar TF exclusive.

But I'm still not holding my breath lol...

I've been holding my breath for so long, I'm gonna pass out :lol

Might just be lighting, but the hood looks better. The gaps aren’t as apparent.

Back