Hot Toys -MMS99 - 1/6Figure: Goemon - Saizo Kirigakure spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS99 - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Goemon The Movie - Saizo Kirigakure

This 1/6th scale Saizo Kirigakure (?? ??) collectible figure stands approximately 30cm tall and features:

-Hot Toys 12-inch figure body with over 32 points of articulation

-Highly detailed head sculpture with authentic likeness of TAKAO OSAWA (?????) as Saizo Kirigakure

-Dressed in his movie-accurate costume of black armored Ninja suit and boots

-Accessories included:

-A face guard with throat cover
-Hanzo’s Shuriken star (Throwing knife)
-Kunai Knife
-12-inch figure stand with nameplate

Prototype shown, final product appearance and colors may vary.

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artists:
-Head Sculptor: Yulli
-Costume Design: Harue Creative
-Accessories Sculptor: Kouhei Okui
-Paint Control: J C Hong

© 2009 ?GOEMON???????
1UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

2UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

3UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

4UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

5UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

6UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

7UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

8UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

9UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

10UPDATED_SAIZO.jpg

Looks nice as HT's usual fare but I dont know anything unfortunately about the film or character

Aye, they will probably do well in Japan - but I can't see these being really popular overseas. Depends on the Movies marketing machine (and the movie itself).

Still, all three of these figure are quite well done. If I was made of money I would get them just on the detail & quality, but, I'm not... So...

Here's a trailer of the movie ( sorry in Japanese, can't find any subbies ) looks like fun, not really my thing though.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PCzDFdFFm24&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PCzDFdFFm24&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
the fig loos great.... but the movie (especially the CG/special Effects) look terrible.

man.. i can't wait to get mine.. for some reason, i need to have these.. i guess it's the sickness i have of collecting..

Whoa! Great pictures, heewing!

His outfit is really cool. I'd be all over this figure (and Goemon too), but I haven't even seen the movie yet!

I know what you mean. I pre-ordered this line without even knowing their story. They are just kickass figs. No doubt about it.

Strewth, he looks fantastic!
Is the mask plastic or metal?
Loving that chain-mail detail as well.

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!

very nice, no idea who he is or what it's about but i'll get it hopefully. not too expensive i pray.

Back