Hot Toys -MMS99 - 1/6Figure: Goemon - Saizo Kirigakure spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New figure ???

3861a977.jpg

oooooooooo..... DO WANT.:monkey5

Oh man, that's a great price you got him for. I'm waiting for Alter Ego or Viking Hobby to get this in.

yeah man the only problem with abcexpress is that they take a week before they ship. they use to be much faster but I guess a lot of people are buying from them now.

Anybody else having weirdness with their Saizo coming from Sideshow? Got my 25 day notice last month and then a notice that the figure would be charged on Nov. 6th. It appears that the charge is in progress, but last night I get another notice from Sideshow saying the figure will be arriving in 25 days... What?!?!
Anyone else experience this??

I got a notice that ChaCha was charging on the 6th and she shipped today. And a notice that Saizo would arrive in 25 days.

My Saizo and Chacha just arrived yesterday, reviewing as we speak!

got my saizo from abcexpress!

love this figure he's so baddass. the only thing that disspoints is hot toys inconsistency with the line. the goemon figure is casted in flesh tone and high lighted while saizo is fully painted.... when the two are displayed together theres a slight contrast and it kinda bugs me... oh well CHA CHA is next must hunt her down!

My review should be up soon, here are a few pics for now-

shurikendetail3.jpg

Saizopose2.jpg

Saizopose4.jpg

fight2.jpg

fight4.jpg

fight1.jpg

fight3.jpg

fight5.jpg
[/quote]

But the body is unique. It's not like the Narrow TTM08/Joker DX TT. The neck is sculpted onto the body and there seems to be a bit more definition on the torso.

* this...can I stop seeing things that I like!? damn you HT

edit: How this is in "pre-order" at bbts? Did they make a new release?

Last edited:
Sorry I joined the party only recently. But this figure is totally insane. Not many frills but the details and iron sword and chain armor makes it all worth it!

IMG_2677.JPG

IMG_2699.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2705.JPG

Looking to get the boots from this guy for a custom...

Does anyone know how they attach to the body? Is there a full foot in there or does the boot just attach via an ankle peg?

Any chance anybody knows a place selling just the boots?

Sallah

Oh... And shouldn't this thread be in the General Collectibles Figures section and not the statues & Props?

Sallah

Back