Hot Toys -MMS99 - 1/6Figure: Goemon - Saizo Kirigakure spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strewth, he looks fantastic!
Is the mask plastic or metal?
Loving that chain-mail detail as well.

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!

As you wish....add some detail close up....

3976571774_33712f9eeb_o.jpg

3975809253_24b04fc171_o.jpg

3975809397_4b6684c4eb_o.jpg

3976572222_f6e81b8de3_o.jpg

3976571666_ecc5885bdb_o.jpg

3976572312_3720667291_o.jpg

3975809767_868eb906c7_o.jpg

awesome - saizo is out???!!! that's fantastic! i thought these were delayed again but that is so cool.

just for those who are thinking of getting either saizo or goemon - get saizo first. his character is cooler in the movie. he kicks major kinds of ass. especially in the exaggerated CGI animated flying-all-over-your-face scenes.

He looks so much cooler than goemon (no slouch himself in the awesomeness department)...Can't wait for him to arrive.

Cheers heewing, looks great. Out of intrest is the faceplate metal? And are the boots ultra-soft like Goemons?

Cheers heewing, looks great. Out of intrest is the faceplate metal? And are the boots ultra-soft like Goemons?

the mask is plastic, but no big deal...still looks cool. the boots are same material as Goemons.

the mask is plastic, but no big deal...still looks cool. the boots are same material as Goemons.

Thats cool I actually tought it would be, but I was looking at my DiD Date Masamune the other day, and the masks are very similar, his being metal though.
And cheers for the exta pics OMG!

Is hard to believe that this head paint is just below average (or just average), is nothing near John Connor or Marcus level, not even Chris Redfield. The color is so flat/plain, very boring to look at, and the funny "lipstick" ... my god. Well, is still better than those heads that included in the truetype body tho.

What a waste of Yulli's sculpt, JC Hong sure wasn't doing his job. Interesting thing is, all photos on this thread including my cheap old DC shots looks 10 times better than the actual thing.

The costum, metal sword, rubber mask and rubber armor are nicely detailed, all fit very well, is what you can expect from Hottoys.Is just the head paint and the oversize rubber boots.

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Pick this figure up only if you are 1) huge fans of this dude 2) love the movie so much 3) Yulli's sculpt collector 4) like the costum (that's me)

This should be a $80~90 figure, not $120

Guess HT went totally out on this one; kojun sculpting goemon and yulli sculpting saizo?

But yeah, looks a bit disappointing in the likeness and paint area. Although goemon is looking pretty neat. Just that I haven't seen the movie.

I don't get it. I think the paint job looks great, even when magnified so close! At least, from the pics I've seen. You can even see the veins on his temples are painted!

omg said:

I don't get it. I think the paint job looks great, even when magnified so close! At least, from the pics I've seen. You can even see the veins on his temples are painted!

i'm with you. i think the paint looks great. as well as the temples you mentioned, they have little moles and all sorts painted on there. and the lipstick issue is not really an issue, since the make-up in the film was actually like that.

Back