1/6 Hot Toys - MMS583 - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was no splashy publicity release for Cyborg Spidey either...so it's entirely possible Cable is actually available but we just don't know about it.

shhh-its-a-5c0a37.jpg

Rumor is that HT is waiting for SS to get their stocks in from the ports so they can release at the same time. Hence the delay.

Rumor is that HT is waiting for SS to get their stocks in from the ports so they can release at the same time. Hence the delay.
Same day releases? I don't mind figures releasing in HK first and waiting longer. That way we can see exactly what we're paying for. Maybe HT's trying to prevent people from canceling orders when the final product doesn't live up to the prototype. I'm sure they had thousands cancel the mark 85 when it was released in HK first and pictures made their way online.

Or it could be Sideshow getting salty as always that people buy from HK because it gets released there first.

Well it was Monica Doo who referenced La La Riga something, another FB member, that this would be release next. Didn't say when, just that this was next. I think everyone went with it like it was right then on last Friday. La La sometimes has pics of the pallet of figs or the figure itself before anyone. Don't think he is 100% reliable along with Monica as they mentioned a slew of figures and it didn't play out that way. Don't think Cap or the Tusken was on the list but Flash was.

Yeah, was under the impression this bad boy was supposed to come out back in Jan...

If it was seen on a palette, maybe it’s being held up from release because of...licensing, maybe,

I wonder if this even got that many orders or they just made it b/c of the praise the Toys Era version got.

Back