1/6 Hot Toys - MMS583 - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah well, maybe in 2023?

It's kind of funny, I am usually pretty happy to see those "Upcoming Releases" pictures, but this
last one was as "meh" as I have ever been looking at one.

Nothing at all in there that I was excited for, or ordered for that matter.

Im thinking it has to be the custom body thats slowing this one. Must be a real slow production compared to other standard body figs.

Im thinking it has to be the custom body thats slowing this one. Must be a real slow production compared to other standard body figs.
In theory yes, but it didn't seem to take Toys Era too long to get theirs out a few years ago.

Anyway who knows.

Drax may have been the mould, but there were also rumours of likeness rights for Dave Bautista and his old Wrestling contract etc I believe. Again no one really knows the real reason.

Yeah difference with toys era though is they werent working on a tonne of figures at the same time so they could focus on it. I think Hot Toys have way too much to release and pressure from people are making them get as many simpler figures out to appease people.

Really wish we'd get an update on Cable. See the dark trooper and Zombie Hunter Spidey has released today, didnt they go up over 12 months later than Cable?

Yeah I’m assuming you got that email from Sideshow today about the delay… again.

Is Cable now the HT with the current biggest PO to release? Or are their figs that beat him?

Yeah I’m assuming you got that email from Sideshow today about the delay… again.

Is Cable now the HT with the current biggest PO to release? Or are their figs that beat him?
No i didnt as i try not to order through SS if i can help it. Did they say the length of the delay?

I think he is the longest, looks like july 2020 so a 2 year wait this week

I was actualy just about to post that this was pushed til 4th quarter ( sept - dec ) and EG Loki was push til Nov - Dec at SS

I’m guessing a) this didn’t sell that well b) it’s quite a complicated figure with that body c) covid d) Star Wars sells e) Hot Toys

It's a bit annoying getting the 2nd email that roughly says your order has been cancelled. Now I'm considering to just let it expire and reorder with reward points if you get the NRD back.

It's a bit annoying getting the 2nd email that roughly says your order has been cancelled. Now I'm considering to just let it expire and reorder with reward points if you get the NRD back.
Really, does it sound like this is just not going to be released? I know people are happy with the toys era mechanical but the one I had, the joint in the arms were so siezed up i was in fear of breaking it if i put any more pressure on it. Really surprised this has sat so long.

Really, does it sound like this is just not going to be released? I know people are happy with the toys era mechanical but the one I had, the joint in the arms were so siezed up i was in fear of breaking it if i put any more pressure on it. Really surprised this has sat so long.
Won't happen. Not in the history of Hot Toys have they ever officially released a figure for pre-order and then cancelled it.

I decided to message Hot Toys just to see if they had forgotten him and got this back....almost like the retailers manage the release date of their figures, like that could ever happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-155805_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-155805_Outlook.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
Back