1/6 Hot Toys - MMS583 - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Toys Era must be cheering right now after that HT Cable announcement as far as their Juggernaught release.

Sales just spiked.

It's also massive ! Bigger than Hulk !

106507010_10221133865370290_7588690819550326126_n.jpg

Yeah I mean other than the 1/6 Hulkbuster, is there a larger 1/6 figure out there? I never thought they'd develop a larger body just for this guy, always assumed they'd use Colossus' body.

I'm sure that body is built much like older ToyBiz big figures. Making it probably wasn't too difficult, it's more the cost of tooling it. I wonder if it's roto-cast, that might bring the price down.

Very nice figure. I wonder if this means there's a chance for an HT Logan.

Also, 2022 release date? Wow

Very nice figure. I wonder if this means there's a chance for an HT Logan.

Also, 2022 release date? Wow

We are in pretty much in August. For the level of detail in these figures an 18 month wait isn't that far-fetched. And considering how backed up they are with other releases, Ant-Man was promised at the end of last year and just came out, I wouldn't expect them to crank these out anytime soon. But on the other hand, they have no problem cranking out 5 different versions of Spider-Man within the same year. :huh

Any else noticed how this figure keeps popping up on Sideshow's homepage under the Now Shipping section? It's there again today with Mech Test 2.0 and Close Wars Anakin.
ssc_splash.jpg

I remember I was very close to pulling the trigger on the Toys Era "The Mechanical" version or another really expensive custom version. Toys Era did a pretty good job to be honest.

But happy this could be out soon. Deadpool needs his mate.

cablemms12.jpg
te-cabel07.jpg
cable-1.jpg
hot_toys_-_deadpool_2_-_16th_scale_cable_-_mms583_6_.jpg

Back