1/6 Hot Toys - MMS583 - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG this figure looks terrible. Waaaaaay too skinny!!

HotToys needs to pump the brakes on all the Star Wars and focus more on other projects.

Such a shame.

Last edited:
I'll wait to see how it looks in hand. If i don't like it i can always return it for a refund. Certain angles it looks much better. The pancho def is staying on. I'm thinking this might be another one of those figures where it photos bad, but looks good in hand/in person.

I guess at least he looks pretty good with the poncho on?
That's how I was planning on displaying him anyways, so with that the head
issue looks to be able to be posed away.

Without that poncho though, yikes. What in the hell were they thinking?

Jesus this looks bad - and talk about striking while the iron is long, long, LONG cold - the hype for this movie was what? 4 years ago?

I'm guessing with the poncho it will look right, the headsculpt tho maybe I'll paint the one I have from Jnix and swap it, it's looking a bit soft

Between even higher prices, lots more figures available and ugly duds like this one I guess preorders have begun to decrease so they’re trying out the FOMO “timed exclusive” gimmick to get preorder numbers back up. HT just has too much product coming out to keep the quality consistently high.

Back