1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great to me. I'm getting just this and then EG Cap to represent him on the shelf. Have him with his first Avengers film outfit and then EG for his last appearance.

247254614_421553349340166_1028008834981480516_n.jpg
144638705_10157800139512344_191902171715029651_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great to me. I'm getting just this and then EG Cap to represent him on the shelf. Have him with his first Avengers film outfit and then EG for his last appearance.

That's my plan for both figures also. Lol I like doing that just as a tribute to the character.

I actually think that with this Cap & the DC Mark VI, you can recreate that iconic scene in the forest after Thor slams Cap’s shield for the very first time. Of course, they need a Thor 2.0 to make it worth it for sure.

Attachments

• 2F6ED554-FEA8-47F0-817E-57A6CBE6F87E.jpeg
    2F6ED554-FEA8-47F0-817E-57A6CBE6F87E.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

144638705_10157800139512344_191902171715029651_n.jpg
I never knew the endgame cap had that visible neck joint.

I actually think that with this Cap & the DC Mark VI, you can recreate that iconic scene in the forest after Thor slams Cap’s shield for the very first time. Of course, they need a Thor 2.0 to make it worth it for sure.
They better include 2 sets of arms for the inevitable Thor 2.0

Good night guys, for those who live in the US, if i buy an item from ebay that is located in Japan and send to a place in US do i pay some kind of import taxes when the item arrives in the US?

Japan is not currently shipping directly to my country because of covid, so i am planning to redirect the item in the US and them send to my country.

Good night guys, for those who live in the US, if i buy an item from ebay that is located in Japan and send to a place in US do i pay some kind of import taxes when the item arrives in the US?

Japan is not currently shipping directly to my country because of covid, so i am planning to redirect the item in the US and them send to my country.

No. I order from overseas all the time, including Japan, and we do not have import taxes on personal purchases. Most states do have a sales tax, but I believe only US sellers have to charge that (I live in one of the few states w/o a sales tax). You may want to verify eBay Japan doesn't collect sales tax, but if they did it would be charged up front when you make the purchase.

2022 is 10th anniversary of the first Avengers film. I will bet real money that HT will use that opportunity to announce 2.0 for most characters. I also believe HT could possibly make a Helicarrier BD DC Mark VI as well. So hold your horses!
Bet it'll come with the gantry as well

^
Honestly, if you are getting one, I would go for EG Cap as the definitive version.
I prefer the Civil War outfit but that older figure can't be got cheap now so maybe I'll get the EG afterall. Still might also get this one because I have Hulk and Iron Man Mark VII for the 2012 film.

No. I order from overseas all the time, including Japan, and we do not have import taxes on personal purchases. Most states do have a sales tax, but I believe only US sellers have to charge that (I live in one of the few states w/o a sales tax). You may want to verify eBay Japan doesn't collect sales tax, but if they did it would be charged up front when you make the purchase.
Thank You man

According to you 99% of HTs releases will be in the bargain bin. For the sake of my wallet I wish you were right.
I wouldn't say 99%, but probably like 33%-44% end up going in the bargain bin for sure. Look at Captain Marvel, Team Suit Tony, Night Monkey you can get them all brand new for under $200 each.

The IW and EG Thanos are both below retail. The newly released Mildly BD Thanos will surely tank in value in due time.

A decent amount of the VG Spidey figs can be picked up for less than retail (Mk. IV, Anti-Ock).

Heck, even a relatively newer release like Rescue can be picked up well below retail now!

I'm almost certain Professor Hulk will nose dive in pricing.

This newly released 2012 Cap doesn't even look that great...the proportions seem to be a bit off. Big wonky Rogers head with slim body...plus, there's just not a lot of chatter regarding this release which equals low interest. Give it time and I'm certain you will be able to pick it up below retail.

The biggest factor to all these discounts is patience. If you're a day one, must-own these immediately kinda collector then you'll always be paying top dollar. For the sake of your wallet you can save too by just being patient.

The only exception to this rule is if HT outputs an extremely low number of figs, case and point: Gamora GOTG Vol. 2...then yeah, it'll sell out quick and in which case you actually did miss out cause it's only avail on secondary market for a premium.

Last edited:
Yeah I was feeling underwhelmed by the blogger photos since they made the suit way too light a blue for some reason, but the figure looks much better in the Sideshow unboxing.

It does seem like the proportions work much better with the helmeted head though, as it makes the chest look a bit bigger like it should be. Plus the hair wasn't really accurate to his A1 style anyway.
avengers.jpg

The only issue I have is the shoulders. See how broad and round the shoulders are on Chris Evans? The figure is kind blocky and not as wide. Makes the un helmeted head look too big.

Interesting that they made the Evans sculpt's hair slightly bigger in this latest release...perhaps that's why the head seems bigger.
The video reviewer has stated clearly that the headsculpt is the same as the Endgame version.

Back