1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EG Cap needs a custom head to really shine. This looks great out of the box. Still aiming to get both though to represent the start and finish of Cap.

bGLY5Qi.jpg
wq8fOtp.jpg

That comparison to the original one is great to see. Nice to see improvements. :lol

Ya3XfQU.png

Last edited:
That really looks like a movie still above.

I think posing the head at an angle like that, so the shoulders don't look too wide, really helps sell the figure and diminish the pinhead.

I am definitely torn between EG and 2012. I don't like the 2012 outfit... but I think the figure has the most natural body shape since Concept Cap AND it was in the first Avengers movie.

Having both seems like a no-brainer for Cap fans.

Golden Age Cap from TWS and Age Of Ultron Cap are my favorites. Have both and sold off TFA/Stealth/Avengers ones. They keep changing the proportions of his head for some reason.

That comparison pic makes me wanna cry. That’s one upgrade I couldnt afford to add to my budget. I wish there was an ambassador program where previous model owners can get a discount or maybe even trade in their old figures for a discount.

Disclaimer: These aren’t serious ideas. The neurons just didn’t dissipate fast enough from my brain to my fingertips typing them on the keyboard.

That comparison pic makes me wanna cry. That’s one upgrade I couldnt afford to add to my budget. I wish there was an ambassador program where previous model owners can get a discount or maybe even trade in their old figures for a discount.

Disclaimer: These aren’t serious ideas. The neurons just didn’t dissipate fast enough from my brain to my fingertips typing them on the keyboard.

I don't even want this figure.... and I want it!

EG Cap needs a custom head to really shine. This looks great out of the box. Still aiming to get both though to represent the start and finish of Cap.

bGLY5Qi.jpg
wq8fOtp.jpg
That just utterly ruins the stock figure IMO. I'm back to there's no way I could possibly be happy with it.

Last edited:
I think the height difference is attributed to the boots ..the red boots are a lot thicker in design compared to the current boot design

bGLY5Qi.jpg
wq8fOtp.jpg

That comparison to the original one is great to see. Nice to see improvements. :lol
What custom head is that?

I just saw the SS "Unsealed and Revealed" video and this figure looks fantastic, all around.

Now I'm tempted to throw all of the Spook RPs at this one. I really don't need "two" Captain Americas... :slap

Back