Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The promo pics look very good. The coat looks very nicely fitted. Can’t say that about the previous third party releases I’ve seen. This one seems like almost Kato tailoring level. Maybe not almost. But closer than I’ve seen so far.

Yes, it does look promising, and the next best thing to a HT version.

digging through my 1/6th scale spare parts stash and realized I previously bought the third party Loki outfit and also got a spare brand new hot toys TTM body.

This is the old triad toys Keanu reeves headscupt. A bit plasticy and cartoony by today’s standards so think I’ll have to hunt down a new headscupt.

Also, can anyone confirm if Neo/Mr Anderson wore a gray or black suit during the office cubicle escape scene? Hard to tell with movie filters.

If it’s black then maybe I’ll leave him as Mr Anderson! Otherwise he’ll become either John Wick or Constantine (got the knee length trench coat as well).

ACEF320C-ED09-4A86-AE9F-033294FA553B.jpeg

Someone has posted a video of the red man toys reloaded Neo. Not the best video as it was done in one cut so half the time it’s blurry and you see the guys hand.

But overall a decent enough piece. I’ll still like to see better pics and videos though.

Don’t really like how the collar doesn’t hide where the headsculpt neck plastic ends.

Sunglasses doesn’t look as sleek as I was hoping the actual production piece would be. But it’s pretty much like the prototype photos. So that’s expected. Not sure if futzing will help.

Coat needs some major futzing right out of the box to get it looking more crisp and sharp.

Sort of 50/50 whether to pull the trigger on this.

The price point is not exactly cheap. For a little bit more I can tick something off from my hot toys to buy list.

The trailer definitely has my attention...
Agreed, it looks like he's forgotten everything at least for the first part of the movie, which makes me think it'll be fun to watch.

Bummer that basically replaced Laurence Fishburne with some younger guy. Dunno if it's the same character or not, but he's clearly visually styled after him in terms of clothing, sun glasses, skin color, hair, etc. and in a similar role as a guide/teacher for Neo. I'd be annoyed if I were Fishburne.

Super excited either way, though.

So we now know Keanu will be sporting his John Wick look for Resurrections. I just hope HT doesn't skip the Reloaded/Revolutions version.

They skipped Reloaded/Revolutions and literally every other The Matrix character the first time around. I'm not counting on them doing anything for the new movie and pretty much no chance on the old stuff.

They skipped Reloaded/Revolutions and literally every other The Matrix character the first time around. I'm not counting on them doing anything for the new movie and pretty much no chance on the old stuff.

Tired of hot toys sitting on licenses.

At this point I’m hoping Threezero picks it up. Very impressed with their Rambo figure.

Tired of hot toys sitting on licenses.

At this point I’m hoping Threezero picks it up. Very impressed with their Rambo figure.

They did briefly have the 1/6 license I believe, and even teased it. (In addition to the APU they actually released.)

Yes if HT won't do anything perhaps they will.

Yeah this is my most anticipated movie since the hobbit trilogy (really enjoyed) and Star Wars sequel trilogy (which I was disappointed with).

I’m gonna keep an open mind and not set unrealistic expectations. Keen on how they are going integrate modern world tech and human behaviour into the world building of this new movie.

So we now know Keanu will be sporting his John Wick look for Resurrections. I just hope HT doesn't skip the Reloaded/Revolutions version.
Hopefully they make a Reloaded Neo with some cool accessories. If they can give Shang Chi cool ring effects, then surely HT could give neo the bullet stop effect and some weapons.

From the look of the trailer, I don't think Neo wears any costumes that are worthy of a figure. H seems to be wearing a t shirt and a black or dark green trench coat.

Back