Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2871cffebcc4cf8a09d62bc32fe06ef7.jpg

360d84b59b12f9aad65a8444c21dd684.jpg

8d911aee0ceed6c645bf250f9c607964.jpg

Sorry for the file info, this is the first time I tried tonpist a pic from my phone.

Attachments

• 20210505_141007.jpg
    20210505_141007.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 57
Sorry for the file info, this is the first time I tried tonpist a pic from my phone.
That looks really good with the jaxxon cloak. I have a couple of his Batman capes and he does quality work. Really nice picture. Is that the light up saber arm or do you have a custom saber?

Sorry for the file info, this is the first time I tried to post a pic from my phone.

That looks really good with the jaxxon cloak. I have a couple of his Batman capes and he does quality work. Really nice picture. Is that the light up saber arm or do you have a custom saber?
That is actually the $20 robe from ebay thanks to members here.

I'll use the jaxx robe for dark trooper poses.

PS this jedi luke hs works better than the endor luke IMO.

Cool your figure looks great with that cloak. I will need to track one down as well. I agree on the headsculpts to and only have the original jedi release.

I'm so annoyed at myself for not picking this up when I had the chance :mad: if anyone's letting go of theirs or the deluxe version, let me know.

I was waiting for the Mando version but I'm just not sold on the sculpt.

I'm so annoyed at myself for not picking this up when I had the chance :mad: if anyone's letting go of theirs or the deluxe version, let me know.

I have seen them come up on eBay a few times for a not-crazy price in the past year or so. Definitely do a saved search on eBay to watch there.

Also check in with Toy Anxiety - Ken consistently buys collections that they will part out but if you ask they may keep you in mind if a Luke is in a collection they buy in the near future.

I have seen them come up on eBay a few times for a not-crazy price in the past year or so. Definitely do a saved search on eBay to watch there.

Also check in with Toy Anxiety - Ken consistently buys collections that they will part out but if you ask they may keep you in mind if a Luke is in a collection they buy in the near future.
Thanks for the help, much appreciated!! :)

Or...
Just order the Mando Luke and pick up the other version headsculpt.
I have a spare one in my headsculpt stash i think.
If you prefer the Mando Aesthetic, that would be the way to go.

I would just buy the Mando Luke and seek out one of the other sculpts personally. Seems like the easiest option. Not exactly the same figure, but really close.

Back