Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I have the Jaxxon cloak ordered too, but might pick up a non-wired one... I should probably slow down on Luke related purchases as I have 5 Lukes already and plan on getting Snowspeeder Luke too :x

I don’t think it’s wired. Looks like the one I have from eBay for 21 bucks. The hood just sits really nicely.

844F3DA0-3FAD-430A-9836-78D0B8FA4A62.jpg

Attachments

• 0B752465-CA7E-47A3-8C7D-4010F7788F48.jpg
    0B752465-CA7E-47A3-8C7D-4010F7788F48.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 250
yes , Chinese seller

type in 1/6 scale black cape cloak
has two pics .. one has r2 in the background..

Getting this one too. Thanks for info. This is good for static poses.

I'm getting Moff and 2 Dark Troopers, so thw wired cloak works much better for those action poses.

I think if you order Dark Troopers, you may need a wired cloak.

Nice clean futzing and shot, neb. :rock

Thanks! So many great options with this figure. I've got the Endor gear on the original release body, and this one is the DX body. Really makes a big difference.

Though, I did remove the fat suit on the original one to improve articulation. I might add the shoulder pads back in at some point, but it looks fine with the poncho on.

Looks great.

I'm looking into getting a poncho and helmet for my jedi luke... parts

Does anyone know if this jedi sculpt works with the endor helmet?

Quick question for those who have handled this figure:

How is the range of knee movement in those tight pants? Would I be able to put him on a speeder bike without making alterations?

Quick question for those who have handled this figure:

How is the range of knee movement in those tight pants? Would I be able to put him on a speeder bike without making alterations?

Only issue I had was that the head (being that it's connected to the neck) couldn't look up/forward as much as I would have liked.

Back