Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv pre ordered this one, more expensive than the rest but the quality really stands out
6841daa4b1626ed4a4836789ddc938cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upon taking closeups of the cowl, I realized there are dirt spots painted on it.

Talking about details!

Knightmare Portrait 2 A.jpg

Iv pre ordered this one, more expensive than the rest but the quality really stands out
6841daa4b1626ed4a4836789ddc938cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PO'd him too. My only nitpcik would be the coat's a bit dark.

So, my coat has been dispatched for flight on may 21st. And no other tracking has updated this. I am starting to think this is lost in the mail.

That head sculpt that Al_Iglesias (here) features on Instagram is definitely the one I want for my Knightmare Batman once it releases next year.

Attachments

• B92356A7-D2AB-432E-BA80-CF670B48A144.jpeg
    B92356A7-D2AB-432E-BA80-CF670B48A144.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 80
  • A0444E87-DD86-4EA9-BFAF-1BBD7B13C6CF.jpeg
    A0444E87-DD86-4EA9-BFAF-1BBD7B13C6CF.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 86
That’s awesome. I saw that Dena Pena featured it on his Film Junkee livestream. Kudos for using the Eleven 2.0 Batfleck head sculpt which I prefer to the HT JL Batman sculpt (which is also great in it’s own way, I just happen to like Eleven’s a little better).
Wow really? I didn’t know that, thanks!!!

Just checked the tracker. Mine arrived at JFK on June 16th. May sit there for some time, in customs, before moving on. At least it has arrived in the States...

Just checked the tracker. Mine arrived at JFK on June 16th. May sit there for some time, in customs, before moving on. At least it has arrived in the States...
I have asked Kit to check to see if mine is lost, which it pretty much is, and he reufses to check and is telling me to wait. the package left china on may 21st, that is where tracking stops and UPSPS has not updated their since the 17th of may.

I have asked Kit to check to see if mine is lost, which it pretty much is, and he reufses to check and is telling me to wait. the package left china on may 21st, that is where tracking stops and UPSPS has not updated their since the 17th of may.
Yeah, that does seem way too long for tracking to not show any movement. I'm curious how long he expects you to wait before shipping out another one or offering you a refund. Hopefully it just shows up soon, unexpectedly.

There are a few things at play. Firstly the whole delay in ships generally. And secondly postage companies don't typically do anything until many many weeks have passed by. Sometimes things are quick, sometimes they seem to not move at all.

I've had things which seem to be static for weeks, but it's essentially the time on the boat which is still considered "in China" until handed over to the local postage service. If there is a backup there, then it's even longer.

I'm sure Kit has his experience to know how long too long is.

Any luck with your shipment? My OSK coat finally shipped on June 10th and it was delivered June 18th. I didn't expect to get it this soon.

Too bad I don't have a Knightmare Batman to try this on yet. Lol. Now I'm just waiting for the Daftoys coat to be released in a few months.

Attachments

• 20210622_105328.jpg
    20210622_105328.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 42
Any luck with your shipment? My OSK coat finally shipped on June 10th and it was delivered June 18th. I didn't expect to get it this soon.

Too bad I don't have a Knightmare Batman to try this on yet. Lol. Now I'm just waiting for the Daftoys coat to be released in a few months.
Actually, got a tracking update that it’s in Chicago. I’ll post some pics if it arrives on schedule

Back