Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine, but it seems like there's no room for futzing and it's too short.

185168999_10165279667815274_592923497882376954_n.jpg

I have the Jaxon one tho, kind of not liking how thick it looks. Also ordered the Daft toys one, might sell the Jaxon one if it's better.

Studio Session-1880 rz.jpg

I have the Jaxon one tho, kind of not liking how thick it looks. Also ordered the Daft toys one, might sell the Jaxon one if it's better.

View attachment 514444

Yeah Iv got the daftoys one on order as well as the osk.
Daftoys definitely looks superior & having their coat for the 1/4 joker I?m hoping it?s off the same
Quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a "stupider" question. Has this coat shipped for all of you who ordered it? No updates to my order I placed back in early March.

Not a stupid question at all. I placed my order immediately after it was posted for pre-order and not a peep yet from OneSixthKit.

But now I'm really concerned with the complaints popping up.

OK strange. Why would they go and make it so different ? Cost cutting ?? :)

Good thing I also ordered the other one.

Just a cash grab cause it's in demand, that's why I don't pre-order things that don't even have a sample to convince me.

Just a cash grab cause it's in demand, that's why I don't pre-order things that don't even have a sample to convince me.

Yeah, but why would they change it from the original, and get a lot of hate being different to the promo photos ??

I don't know if I believe that. Need more proof than one post on Facebook.

Yeah, but why would they change it from the original, and get a lot of hate being different to the promo photos ??

I don't know if I believe that. Need more proof than one post on Facebook.

There?s more than 1 post, I?m just lazy to find them.

Still thinking I’m going to follow DIY videos and distress the stock coat when I get the figure. I’m impressed with the results that I’ve seen from doing that. And if that fails I’ll buy whatever custom coat is available by then. I’m not concerned about ruining the stock coat from a failed attempt. I’d never sell this figure.

Back