1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Propstore-Cavill-Auction2.jpeg

Just finished my second ever suit repaint and am quite happy with it.

I think the collar mod and a darker suit color really enhances this figure so much. With a few tweaks I think this is a contender for best Cavill Superman figure.

It was actually pretty easy, but also a bit harrowing, lol!
View attachment 594041

Another shot from the shoot…

View attachment 594159

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Question for those who repainted; did you do it while the suit still on the body or did you undo the seam in back and take off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for those who repainted; did you do it while the suit still on the body or did you undo the seam in back and take off?
If you’re not swapping out the body for say one of the newer ones that have the silver or chrome paint on them and/or don’t care about paint seeping through, you should be ok to paint it while on the stock body. As long as you don’t go heavy handed, it theoretically shouldn’t stick the the body once dry. A lot of the customizers paint the suit with it still on the body.

I swapped the stock body for the BvS one, so I painted the suit off the body before putting it on the new one.

A5E1FD5E-1067-45D3-A37E-6F6BAAEB6121.jpegC9831FC4-D754-4F7E-8606-57D8E6ED6FDE.jpeg

Since I turned 40 this past weekend, I decided to go and find a great deal on any figure I can find. I found all three man of steel figures for less that 300 dollars.

My Superman and Jor el came in. Seller had the collar mod, but he didn’t tell me that there was a custom cape on it which is amazing. Is anyone able to verify if this is a Tony mei cape ?

Either way, this figure is amazing. Zod will be here Saturday.

I like my Cavill Superman but I’m almost kind of considering getting rid of my Man of Steel trio because I don’t have the figures on display and now this version of the character is done.

Cavill never really got to be a truly iconic Superman even though he had the potential.

Back