1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously that is a fantastic figure. I do have all 1/6 Jango and imo that is the best one.
I’ve been on the fence with this for a long time, I tend to over think everything before I make a purchase. Anyways, I finally bit the bullet on one on eBay for cheaper than HT and he’s arriving Tuesday. I’m pretty excited! Jango was one of my faves as a kid. I don’t know why it took me so long.

I’ve been on the fence with this for a long time, I tend to over think everything before I make a purchase. Anyways, I finally bit the bullet on one on eBay for cheaper than HT and he’s arriving Tuesday. I’m pretty excited! Jango was one of my faves as a kid. I don’t know why it took me so long.

Congrats! This guy is definitely one of the "Figure of the Year" candidates, and with prices going up, you get a lot for what you pay for. One of those guys that HT just nailed and has that "man in a suit" thing going.

Let us know when you open him up!

Congrats! This guy is definitely one of the "Figure of the Year" candidates, and with prices going up, you get a lot for what you pay for. One of those guys that HT just nailed and has that "man in a suit" thing going.

Let us know when you open him up!
That's what I keep hearing! Seems like this dude is hitting the top of many lists which is cool considering he had such a slow release it seems.

Nice figure, but 'Figure of the year'? Not with that 'lightbulb' head, nor the sculpt.
Any of the clone sculpts would have been better.

I'm so old!!!!!
When you say Jango was one of your favs as a kid,I was aged 26!!!
❤❤❤

I'm so old!!!!!
When you say Jango was one of your favs as a kid,I was aged 26!!!
❤❤❤
Haha well technically I was a teenager, a 15 yr old kid, when EP II released. I remember being in HS drawing Jango instead of paying attention in my classes. I call most under 21, kids. it’s a habit as a teacher I guess. So you‘re not that old!!

Haha well technically I was a teenager, a 15 yr old kid, when EP II released. I remember being in HS drawing Jango instead of paying attention in my classes. I call most under 21, kids. it’s a habit as a teacher I guess. So you‘re not that old!!
Lol I was like 11 when the first images and name came out, on Star wars.com they had some blank images you could color in MS paint, I'd print out like 10 and trace em or color them in, I thought he was the absolute coolest character, I was heartbroken when he died lol

It felt like a millennium for second Jango to finally delivered, gonna take pics later, along with Vaughn, that poor thing still staying in the box from last week..

Lol I was like 11 when the first images and name came out, on Star wars.com they had some blank images you could color in MS paint, I'd print out like 10 and trace em or color them in, I thought he was the absolute coolest character, I was heartbroken when he died lol
Haha that’s awesome and I felt the same! I always felt Lucas intentionally nerfed him at Geonosis. He’s still really cool tho, especially in Star Wars Bounty Hunter. I played the crap out of that game haha.

Haha that’s awesome and I felt the same! I always felt Lucas intentionally nerfed him at Geonosis. He’s still really cool tho, especially in Star Wars Bounty Hunter. I played the crap out of that game haha.

Wish they kept in that extended death scene of his where he uses his gauntlets to block a few of Mace's swings when his jetpack doesn't work after getting crushed by the Reek. So it isn't just him shooting and then getting his head chopped off.

Wish they kept in that extended death scene of his where he uses his gauntlets to block a few of Mace's swings when his jetpack doesn't work after getting crushed by the Reek. So it isn't just him shooting and then getting his head chopped off.
I always found it strange that he instinctively dodged the Reek as it dies/slides towards him instead of using his jetpack and just... stands there, deleted scene included, as Mace approaches and then decides to use his jetpack instead of rolling to the side as he literally just did before. :huh

I love this guy !!!

FF1C6F08-EAD7-4135-B308-26B850091A75.jpeg
9BACA166-72E0-470F-8CD3-A5C29E1F1E3B.jpeg
E1D09EB5-3D89-4F5F-8141-03883B5806A2.jpeg

My Instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/ironredsfigures/

Second Jango just came in, picture is kinda chaotic and clearly not Jango-centric :ROFLMAO:, but I haven't seen any freaks here posted two Jango displayed together.
View attachment 612484
Man...if flowers were Hot toys Star wars figures,this lot would be a wedding bouquet!!
Stunning colours and beautiful chaos!!

I saw a few people questioning what some of the accessories were. Apologies if already answered.

9043635B-90A1-4735-921F-588A3FF47868.jpeg

This is the container of Kouhun worms he gives to Zam Wesell. Not particularly accurate, in the film you can see the worms in the container, and the colors of the tubing are wrong, see below.
08EB690E-2B71-4D6D-8470-F13B59B95DFC.jpeg

A73C95B6-719B-48B2-A840-9ADC8F6EE0BD.jpeg

This is the lock breaker and not the “lock beaker” listed on the HT specs. A few youtubers thought this might be the field security overloader.

71CED30C-3771-4D83-B98F-564EC6AB8DD1.jpeg

This is the field security overloader.

Back