1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the sculpt looks pretty good, don't really like the Cody one much he looks kinda monkey-ish

1652717529954.png

So won’t have the 20th anniversary box…unless there is something on the inside.
Obviously the 20th anniversary idea came later, but Jango Fett is kind of the flagship character for AOTC (at least for me). Not that it matters, but would be nice to have that 20th anniversary emb’em somewhere on it.

Overall very, very nice figure.

I think the sculpt is off, but doesn't matter. I don't think anyone will display this guy without the helmet anyway.

Congrats to those that got it!

Obviously the 20th anniversary idea came later, but Jango Fett is kind of the flagship character for AOTC (at least for me). Not that it matters, but would be nice to have that 20th anniversary emb’em somewhere on it.

We have already waited 2 years for this, considerably more than that if you factor in proto-to-preorder wait time. Are you willing to wait another year for them to futz around with the box? Because I'm not. That box will be in the closet and this figure will be on the shelf where I see it every day.

Look, "specially feature" it is and in the great scheme of things.... nah

Sculpt is not their best, but I'll take it. He has a helmet if it comes to that.

One thing about this one is his ears seem less prominent.

You don't get the cool box because HT has been working on this figure since 2014.

Not the best blogger photos; feels a bit phoned in as far as photography effort goes, or a detachment from the character.

The stiff poses also lead me to believe the most restrictive type of padded under suit was used for the figure. Wish they’d stop doing that.

This will do nicely on my shelf but I agree with your assessment that the posing looks a bit stiff which probably also means there will likely be some fat suit restriction.

Definitely a helmet on figure but for me that was always going to be the case anyway no matter how the sculpt turned out.

I wasn't planning on getting this because I just don't know where I'd display it, but the more I look at it, the more I want it.

We waited fifty years for this, and I doubt we will see it again. If we do. it'll be years from now.

If your collecting focus is Mandos or clones, or god help you, both - I'd get this while I could.

Pretty cool that he was released on the anniversary for AoTC

Sculpt is definitely a bit off, but he will have the helmet on anyway. Now the long wait from Sideshow.

Most of my TM sculpts end up staying in the box. That this one is no different doesn’t bother me.

I also think the sculpt might suffer a bit from “we need to put headgear on it” syndrome. I’ve always felt a lot of sculpts by HT that are also designed to accept some kind of helmet usually look a little off without the accessory.

Back