1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daddy Fett is in the house! Excuse the quick pose/crappy phone pic.

My initial impressions are positive, although I find some of the articulation is hindered, and the way the jet packs attach suhhhhks. The head sculpt is, as we all know, not spot on - but I like it well enough. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to it.

I hate the use of pleather (always) and doubt those thin holster straps will last long. I also wish the pants had a bit more length for when his knees are bent.

I’m surprised at how dark the flight suit reads in natural lighting - but then I’m in the blue-suit camp, and prefer this to a colour that reads more purple.

I got mine from Popcultcha - I had to chase them up. I got a relatively good price, with their pre-order discount and Pennies.

83169A87-C9F4-40AE-AC41-18EF368AA650.jpeg

He is here! Amazing figure truly! Altho now I can't display Ventress side-by-side with Dooku and Jango due to my Billy's limited space 😑

20220826-130815.jpg

I feel it looks too cluttered with three of them together, gonna try to move some figs around - to keep it to two figs per display.
2022-08-30-09-32-25.jpg

Last edited:
He is here! Amazing figure truly! Altho now I can't display Ventress side-by-side with Dooku and Jango due to my Billy's limited space 😑

20220826-130815.jpg

I feel it looks too cluttered with three of them together, gonna try to move some figs around - to keep it to two figs per display.
20220826-132601.jpg
So, what's the recipe for that Vader? He's lean and mean looking. Beautful Vader!

20220826-130815.jpg

20220826-132601.jpg
Ventress truly was one of Sideshows best!!
The articulation is amazing and the simple sculpt and amazing clothes brought her to life.

20220826-130815.jpg

20220826-132601.jpg
That Ventress looks custom. Did you mod it? New skirts? Different head?

Does anyone know if it would be easy enough to remove the neck piece from the body? I'm wanting to swap it onto another figure and give Jango a black plastic neck.

Beautiful figure. Definitely has something else going for that gives it that added look of a miniature person as opposed to an action figure.
So here he is posed like an action figure :cool:
7963BD54-6812-4D73-B2AB-A8E69DB0227E.jpeg

I think this is the announcement that got me committed to buying more than just the main Jedi and Sith to represent Star Wars. Now here I am 6 Boba Fetts and a full Mando cast later… No regrets.

Back