1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is I think it is really those big core characters. And I think with Boba Fett, it was ripe with the potential to mess it up. He was arguably the most hyped up character from the OT since he had very little screen time but ppl absolutely loved him and wanted more. And there was this mystique, unknown about him that I think was a part of that character. There was big potential to screw him up and they are doing that to a degree.

I’m sure bossk will be very friendly and fair. A nice bounty hunter, for a more civilized age.

This is a good, good boi. He exudes civility and gentility.

But-Why-Tho.jpg

Seriously. All this comes down to good writing and depiction. I am super SUPER worried about Vader in the Obi Wan show. Vader has been handled relatively well. I am so worried that we will get extended periods of time with unhelmeted Vader/Anakin and I think that will NOT be received well by alot of fans.

So yes…be careful what we wish for. I think everybody was hyped with Mando and forgot they they are human and might slip up in the writing. I still hold Rogue One as the standard for how good the new media can be. I wish everything that came out had that effort to honour the OT.
For me the prequel-era Vader is already disconnected from the OT version and is its own separate thing. And I'm not sure how they could ruin the character any further than they already did anyway. Lol

For me the prequel-era Vader is already disconnected from the OT version and is its own separate thing. And I'm not sure how they could ruin the character any further than they already did anyway. Lol
I agree OT Vader (Rogue One included) is the Ultimate Vader and will always be. I don’t mind Prequel Vader, but he isn’t the best.

and oh I am sure they can find a way to ruin Vader even more. They will find a way.

TBOBF Boba armor could really use that huge belt pouch that Jango had here.

There is just too much space between the armor and belt he has in the show
Totally agree. I wish they had better designers QC-ing the look of Boba on BOBF. He’s a character that has to have that “wow that looks cool” when you look at him. The BOBF looks very much like a cosplay, from the new helmet design, flightsuit and pants, orange boots…like a lot have said they should have stuck with Mando S2 repaint with the newer paint job.

Yeah - do love that armour, looks awesome in the moody rain. Anyone know if this will be an earlier release like the Lando? Forgive me if this has already been discussed in the thread - I've only just taken a look at this...
We never know if this is an early/late release until it is released. So many speculation YT channels that have said this and that will be out early, late etc.. Everyone was saying Ahsoka was dropping in Nov/Dec haha.

Can anyone confirm exactly what color/paint they used for Jango’s armor? Initially I thought it was just muted silver but now I’m looking at pics and it seems closer to a glossed clear coat over silver or a brushed chrome like Din Djarin’s armor. Will HT follow through with this more glossy look or will we see a 2.0 version like Mando with updated accurate shine?

Agreed. If I were to ever build a Jango Fett (so far, I've resisted) I'd probably paint the armor silver and then black wash the heck out of it.

Are you planning to ever build Mando? I'm kinda surprised Sideshow has not even hinted at doing a life size of him. They already made Grogu for him.

After Rogue One they made K2 and Death Trooper which looked cool but Sideshow already discontinued those, I presume because they weren't huge sellers. But Mando is way more popular and mainstream. Honestly I think I would prefer his beginning armor with a switch out beskar mudhorn shoulder pauldron.

Back