1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this dropping soon? I am seeing Jango Fett posts everwhere haha. Where is this rumour coming from.

Hope_Leia.gif

Omg that’d be INSANE and one of the best weeks for releases in a very long time
Uhhh yeah haha.
That really tells a story for me…having Jango to Rex to OT Fett to Mando Fett. I want to display these close together. All different clones of Jango and Jango himself.

Even better would be Jango releases after an episode with significant Boba flashback scene to Kamino as a kid with Jango.

1st person camera from Bobas perspective so they don't need to find a look alike kid.
That scene in last night's ep on Kamino was an awesome flashback!!
Would be cool if they could get Tem in the Jango suit again.They can easily CG Daniel Logan Boba into the scene.

That scene in last night's ep on Kamino was an awesome flashback!!
Would be cool if they could get Tem in the Jango suit again.They can easily CG Daniel Logan Boba into the scene.
Yes, that would be cool! Hope to see some fight scenes with Jango and Boba, during some bounty hunting scene. To learn how Boba was trained by Jango in the bounty hunting arts.

Uhhh yeah haha.
That really tells a story for me…having Jango to Rex to OT Fett to Mando Fett. I want to display these close together. All different clones of Jango and Jango himself.
F46ACCE0-09B0-4B04-B87C-D6CA114640F2.jpeg

something like this poster but with all commanders flanking him. That be cool.

Mando Boba Fett blew myself and most collectors away. I think Jango Fett will do the exact same thing when it drops. I have always loved his armour and colouring. All the accessories and that head sculpt…what a grail piece this will be. So pumped!!!
I hope it releases in the next few weeks. After getting in the new Boba, I really want to add Jango to the collection and I think it’s going to be another amazing one. Gonna have a bunch of detolfs with Temeura Morrison sculpts

Mando Boba Fett blew myself and most collectors away. I think Jango Fett will do the exact same thing when it drops. I have always loved his armour and colouring. All the accessories and that head sculpt…what a grail piece this will be. So pumped!!!
Bought two here.

I wonder how hard this will be to pick up after it releases. I never quite cared enough about the character to preorder, but will probably be very tempted anyway once I see all those pics and reviews and see how good the armor looks next to the other mandalorians...

This figure is difficult to tell how many POs are in or how many will be overly excited about it. Of course once reviews come out, the hype will grow. And I have no doubt this will be an amazing figure. But, like you, I don’t know how many are big Jango fans and not a lot of media has come out about him since AOTC. It will be interesting…will this be a small production number?

I cannot wait for this. This and the Boba 2 pack were my big anticipated figures. I actually find AOTC enjoyable and my favourite part is Jango Fett. Love his armour design and colouring. I think he will go well with any Mandolorian armoured character (Mando, Boba) or even any clones (troopers, Rex, Cody). I think this will be a knock out of the park type of release and with the Boba set will be contending for FOTY.

Back