1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also is already in collector’s hands. You’re looking at probably 2024 at best before you get this guy in hand. They’ll have to include a head sculpt to get people to bite at the price this will be at imo. And thats IF they put this up.
i think they definitely will, and it'll include a Keaton sculpt, but the only reason I'd get this is if I cannot get a scavenger when I can afford either.

F3659BB9-BF0E-4791-8F4D-DA2185E9281A.gif

This should be fun 🤦‍♂️

I keep seeing people mention that this was on a supposed leak from the factories along with an upcoming HT Riddler, but nobody wants to share said leaks…

I keep seeing people mention that this was on a supposed leak from the factories along with an upcoming HT Riddler, but nobody wants to share said leaks…
I think some on Reddit believe that Third Party companies such as ToysEra have information from inside Hot Toys so that they can beat them to the punch. This is based on the Classic Loki and now the Vulture. Basically, people believe releases from Third Parties can be linked back to Hot Toys factories. That belief is also why there are people parroting that a Lizard could be on the way, for instance.

Well, just to inject a little more positivity, I'll be so thrilled if they actually make this (which at least seems more likely than not because they waited so long since last acknowledging that it existed). Vulture's my biggest "past movie" MCU want from HT, second only to the Black Order, so I'm pretty amped now. Even if it's officially announced and then doesn't ship for 3 years, just knowing it's on the way for sure would be big.

It took 4 months for HT to reveal Classic Loki after teasing it 🙄

I wish one of these companies would actually make the feathers articulated

Shocking.... :rotfl
Said it before, Hot Toys is about to start firing on all cylinders to combat third parties and other new companies.

I laughed when I saw that hit IG last night. I may have muttered, "Oh, come on."

They're gonna have to have this be almost perfect on all fronts in order to beat the 3 options we already have.

Back