1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord almighty -- Vulture AND Jabba in one display!!!! Too much goodness!

Looks good, I can barely tell they're bent. But I think the more bent, the more interesting.

Looking at his hands in that exoskeleton suit, I'm wondering now how Toomes handled that gun while still controlling his wings?
Yeah kind of a shame to see the figure look so t-posed everywhere. Never looks quite natural when you have wings like that so straight and unbent. Would have been cool to be able to see this figure in more dynamic poses with the wing but I understand how hard that is due to the size of it all.

Hoping the wings get a little more streamlined the next time we see Vulture in the MCU, as cool as this version was. Might entice more companies (or Hot Toys) to make a figure.

75sVbpz.png

ZFwedOq.png

I hope he can be posed like your first picture above... that's just about how I'd want to pose him.

Does anyone know if Joost corrected the clear plastic 'flight-holder' so the wings can be bent?

Yes I did

Excellent!

I really wish someone would demonstrate the full range of motion with the wings as far as going forward and backward in the flight stand. Like that screen grab above, I really think the bent wings add life to the pose... especially in flight.

By the way, you kicked ass on this project, Joost!!!

Just unboxed mine, and this was the range I was able to get on the wings in the flight stand. I have seen no picture that does justice to the gloriousness of this figure. It exceeds expectations.

Attachments

• 20211123_235840.jpg
    20211123_235840.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 20211123_235641.jpg
    20211123_235641.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 20211123_235825.jpg
    20211123_235825.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 94
Just unboxed mine, and this was the range I was able to get on the wings in the flight stand. I have seen no picture that does justice to the gloriousness of this figure. It exceeds expectations.
Thanks for that! That last picture really shows that the wings bend. A little bit at the backpack and quite a bit at the centerpoint

Excellent!

I really wish someone would demonstrate the full range of motion with the wings as far as going forward and backward in the flight stand. Like that screen grab above, I really think the bent wings add life to the pose... especially in flight.

By the way, you kicked ass on this project, Joost!!!
Thank you sir!

Thanks for that last picture of the bent wings, that's what I was hoping for.

So exciting to see what collectors can do now that they have the figure in hand! These are pictures by the inimitable Brian Carr!
View attachment 547475

That picture wins, Joost! Incredible shot!

I live in Thailand and mine got delayed in France for 5 days. It's currently in China now. Hope I get it by tomorrow as I won't be home next week.

054BBF2D-4A1D-4122-AB21-D6D79EDF4BEA.jpeg

The ingenuity with the wings and stand is impressive. Articulation is a lot better than I was expecting. The design of the stands are not complicated and really straight forward to put together and are really stable.
Looking at getting some kind of city backdrop and it will be on top of the detolfs with Spidey.

View attachment 547813
The ingenuity with the wings and stand is impressive. Articulation is a lot better than I was expecting. The design of the stands are not complicated and really straight forward to put together and are really stable.
Looking at getting some kind of city backdrop and it will be on top of the detolfs with Spidey.
Thank you so much, great pose!

Back