1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently got this set used for $220 shipped. Not too bad. It'll go well my Mando display.

Buy the set and sell the Jawa. That's probably the cheapest way now.

New arrival.

B58F5515-8C49-4975-A79B-56F73E688855.jpeg

Beautiful my friend.
Popcultcha just had 20% off on this set over the weekend.
"The stupid expensive discounted to very expensive" sale. :lol

The HT Jawa's really a pretty underwhelming figure - not even close to "man in a suit" quality. My initial impression was plush Jawa. I made mine taller and liked it more. Adding the Sideshow Jawa head improved it a lot too.

Like the robe, love the blaster - the rest, not so much. Body is decent I guess.

But an unfortunate missed opportunity for a "definitive" 1/6 Jawa from HT - I wonder when the next 1/6 scale Jawa will be: in ten years?

Last edited:
I'm surprised HT didn't take advantage of Mando popularity and release a jawa, or 2pk, in the Mando line to better utilize and profit on the tooling that went into this guy..

Maybe they are just waiting for the stock on these to sell off...

I'm surprised HT didn't take advantage of Mando popularity and release a jawa, or 2pk, in the Mando line to better utilize and profit on the tooling that went into this guy..

Maybe they are just waiting for the stock on these to sell off...
I could see a two pack down the road once this version has sold out with a Mudhorn egg accessory.

I wouldn't even ask this for most of the hottoys SW figures as the prices are generally acceptable, but seeing as this one isn't that good would you pay USD $203 for it new? It's not THAT bad is it?
Thanks in advance for any tips.

I wouldn't even ask this for most of the hottoys SW figures as the prices are generally acceptable, but seeing as this one isn't that good would you pay USD $203 for it new? It's not THAT bad is it?
It’s worth it at $203. The eyes don’t look great, but as you’ll be able to see just adding some cheap Rhinestones to the eyes improves it massively. Other than that the robes are a nice material, the bodies are very good, the bandoliers are decent enough when tightened a little. However, the droid is hollow and very cheap feeling, and the the sand bases are a bit crappy.

Definitely worth it at $203 especially considering what eBay prices are on this set.

My favorite one out of the set is the Gonk regardless that it’s hollow. It looks cool on the shelf. The Jawa is just meh to me. The robe is too rigid and difficult to adjust so that it looks natural. Hood seems too small since it can’t be pulled forward enough like SS’s. Body is great. Accessories and leather goods are quality.

I usually pose the droid with my SS Jawas instead. 😄

6DF22E42-7214-474D-BC4E-4B47515195EF.jpeg

Ordered the last damn jawa I could find for$350! Not happy for paying this but had to bite the bullet in the end. Such is the hobby in collecting. Cant wait to have him willbe a fine addition to my collection

Wow I didn't know that the price of these had climbed this much, it took forever for them to sell out but they never really dropped below retail as many folks were expecting. I picked up a couple sets on ebay for a little less than retail long ago. I hope they make the Offworld Jawas but as a Jawa two pack as Sideshow did.

I just finally took my Jawa out of the box again and water treated the robe and removed the hairy Popeye arms. Looks way better. Still wish I could solve the light-up eyes. I've tried the rhinestone trick but would rather actual lights.

F9C16775-1FC1-4D66-9EDA-FC1080D82FFF.jpeg

Back