Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine all set up today:

30jk3lz.jpg

Mine is set up almost identically. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might work.
Those yellow mechanical hydraulics can rotate at the bottom and at the top but rotate them carefully.

I was wondering whether it fits inside IKEA Detolf. If it does, can someone post me a picture?

Thank you for the picture. There is no way to put it without giving 45 angle right?

It might work.
Those yellow mechanical hydraulics can rotate at the bottom and at the top but rotate them carefully.

Ironman.jpg

It fits perfectly in a Detolf if you have the arms set up in the correct way

I want to put this on a shelf but its max height is 15". Can this fit on a 15" shelf if I angle some of the arms and such downward? Will it look weird? Thoughts?

Also is the Mark IV diecast for the newer rerelease or both versisons? Just to confirm you can flip the gantry flooring to have either white or the pinstriping?

Last edited:
I want to put this on a shelf but its max height is 15". Can this fit on a 15" shelf if I angle some of the arms and such downward? Will it look weird? Thoughts?

Also is the Mark IV diecast for the newer rerelease or both versisons? Just to confirm you can flip the gantry flooring to have either white or the pinstriping?

You should be fine. Mine is on a shelf 15-1/2" high with 3/8" clearance to the highest point (gripper on the helmet arm). So if you adjust that down a tad it should fit. EDIT: Mine is the latest release with the diecast Mark IV.

Mk7_3.jpeg

You should be fine. Mine is on a shelf 15-1/2" high with 3/8" clearance to the highest point (gripper on the helmet arm). So if you adjust that down a tad it should fit. EDIT: Mine is the latest release with the diecast Mark IV.

View attachment 480862

Ok great!

Looking to pick this guy up. Anyone selling MMS256 D07 send me a PM.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Gantry (with box) they are looking to part with? I don't need the MK4, just the Gantry. Either version is fine, as long as it is complete with no damage.

Back