1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, come on Gamora. Was really hoping to get either her or Nebula for Christmas but I guess I will have to wait until next month for them.

I'm genuinely surprised that no one has gotten her yet. Hot Toys put up the final product pictures a solid month ago at this point. I figured Gamora would be into Sideshow in January, maybe towards the end of the month with all the shipping delays, but who knows now. It's been eerily silent with this figure, more than I can recall on any other figure upon release.

Got an email from Sideshow this morning that my last payment has been pushed back another month from the end of January to end of February.

So clearly she's not getting to Sideshow until February. Hopefully she's at least shipped out before the Chinese New Year. Can't imagine the figures aren't on the water yet.

So clearly she's not getting to Sideshow until February. Hopefully she's at least shipped out before the Chinese New Year. Can't imagine the figures aren't on the water yet.

IMG_9889.jpg

They probably are on the water.

I'm genuinely surprised that no one has gotten her yet. Hot Toys put up the final product pictures a solid month ago at this point. I figured Gamora would be into Sideshow in January, maybe towards the end of the month with all the shipping delays, but who knows now. It's been eerily silent with this figure, more than I can recall on any other figure upon release.

I just got my shipping soon for Nebula, which will be about 70 days after her Hong Kong release. If that's any indication, that's end of January timing for a Sideshow release for Gamora. Hopefully that holds.

It's finally happened! Nebula shipped! After almost two years! Now fingers crossed and knocking on wood that the figure makes it to me! XD

same here plus I get nebula friday so ALMOST there! The circle is nearly complete! Now just need Mantis.

So..............I finally decided that I'll just go 3rd party for Mantis and got Superduck set lol.
Which probably means HT will announce it any time now

So..............I finally decided that I'll just go 3rd party for Mantis and got Superduck set lol.
Which probably means HT will announce it any time now

I thought it was a sure thing in mid 2018, now I'm not so sure. I had the bullethead and superduck sets in my checkout cart twice and backed out both times like an idiot.

Awesome pic!

She really came out fantastic, the figure is beautiful.

Back