Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean this thing is 9+ years old now, it had a good run in the display. The accessories are worth keeping. Going to use the desk and chair over the QS diorama.

I have two DX11s that I still love dearly and aren’t going anywhere once the QS pair comes in.

Attachments

• D339FD0C-0362-4BDF-BB15-B4A412BDB7FD.jpeg
    D339FD0C-0362-4BDF-BB15-B4A412BDB7FD.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 2D914BFB-543D-4473-A43F-95EE3587796B.jpeg
    2D914BFB-543D-4473-A43F-95EE3587796B.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 68
I have two DX11s that I still love dearly and aren’t going anywhere once the QS pair comes in.
I have…one DX11…that I am not selling out of pure sentimental value and because I’m really not in need of extra cash.
Now that I’ve preordered the Queen Studios Deluxe, however, and spent so much time this weekend studying pictures of it, this outdated and soon to be obsolete thing is definitely getting put back into his art box and brown shipper and shoved into the top of my closet.
Looking at it is now starting to remind me of how I felt looking at THIS guy once I upgraded him with the first Bank Robber Joker from Hot Toys…same exact feeling…

C71E85F8-28EE-4E07-96D5-94AAD3DAA9FF.jpeg

Still a great figure to hold onto imo.
I think so as well if you have one. The accessories alone make it a great set. I might even see about picking up an exclusive set so I can also have the detonator seeing how ppl are putting this thing up on eBay for much lower now than before. Just sell the parts I don’t want to recoup some cost

I have…one DX11…that I am not selling out of pure sentimental value and because I’m really not in need of extra cash.
Now that I’ve preordered the Queen Studios Deluxe, however, and spent so much time this weekend studying pictures of it, this outdated and soon to be obsolete thing is definitely getting put back into his art box and brown shipper and shoved into the top of my closet.
Looking at it is now starting to remind me of how I felt looking at THIS guy once I upgraded him with the first Bank Robber Joker from Hot Toys…same exact feeling…

View attachment 568110
that was my first Heath Joker also :lol:rotfl:slap:horror , then i upgraded to the DX01 which I still have

I just got the Topo set for mine and I think I’ll keep it as my more “toy” version of Joker in 1:6 which I also plan to do with my modded DX12s once the DX19 hits.

I briefly considered ordering a single copy of the QS as “toy” to go along with the rooted pair but then realized the DX11 fills that spot well 😅

Sometimes it’s good to have non-mint copies of characters for posing or placing in vehicles etc that always feels risky with a single copy of a favorite character.

Had it...sold it made good bank.

Never liked the purple over-coat, the HS was not perfect either.

Funny enough I kept the DX-01 mainly because the Cop Joker HS might be the best Joker-Ledger likeness that they have ever released...so far

I know we're super duper excited for the InArt Joker, though, while not the strongest sculpt, I think the DX11 is still solid; and I see plenty of TDK Joker in it.

9f0kmxY.jpg

M7g8LFX.jpg

I know we're super duper excited for the InArt Joker, though, while not the strongest sculpt, I think the DX11 is still solid; and I see plenty of TDK Joker in it.

9f0kmxY.jpg

M7g8LFX.jpg
I didn't like it from the beginning. The laughing sculpt is way better. Even 1/4 sculpt is bad. And they never got a definite Bale likeness too. Something is not working with Yulli making Jokers.

I'll say this, regardless of likeness the DX01 & DX11 are fun figures. Especially DX01. Not everything needs to be about what the most accurate figure is. Some times there's just an aesthetic that you like. Having said that, HT hasn't been able to nail down Ledgers Joker after multiple attempts - even after years of custom artists killing it in this area. You'd think they'd just tap one of them. I still think their honor guard Joker sculpt it the best. I've seen it "Jokerized" and it's quite good. I think HT will revisit it. Hopefully they'll get it then.

I still like the DX01. I don’t have it anymore but it was so cool and exciting at the time. I recently saw one on IG that was repainted with really well done rooted hair and was shocked at how good it looked. I’ll have to see if I saved it so I can share. That custom work probably cost as much as the InArt deluxe pack though :lol

I still like the DX01. I don’t have it anymore but it was so cool and exciting at the time. I recently saw one on IG that was repainted with really well done rooted hair and was shocked at how good it looked. I’ll have to see if I saved it so I can share. That custom work probably cost as much as the InArt deluxe pack though :lol
Ive had my DX11 head on my DX01 for years, still like this look. I might try to see if I can pick up an InArt head somewhere down the line.
fnyntYk.jpg

Back