Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The set is quite nice and it comes in this killer box. So the presentation isn't what I was expecting. And I LOVE the fact they used magnets instead of snaps for the vest. Great idea. Now I'll have two full Jokers. The other is the knock ebay suit. I might sell it. I haven't decided.

929217be1e02424c52fe8066d1c7667f.jpg
ef2ce216760b9fb727c7776f52eb3441.jpg
121788174d4926255d316ca6dfc8269d.jpg
ca9cba073dadb8fd3c707eb420dc00e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I think I used a regular narrow shoulder knock off for mine. I think it looks great. Not a great picture but I dont have my camera anymore so meh.

8835625c62b3fe28ea8c3372b9303c31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The body on my DX11 feels a bit wobbly, especially around the chest, is it hard to remove the clothes and tighten the joints?

The body on my DX11 feels a bit wobbly, especially around the chest, is it hard to remove the clothes and tighten the joints?

The clothing should come off fine - just bend his arms carefully in order to remove the top half.
When you gain access to the body, you will see the screw heads are covered by a small piece of rubbery plastic - pop that out with a small screwdriver
and you can tighten any screws.

The clothing should come off fine - just bend his arms carefully in order to remove the top half.
When you gain access to the body, you will see the screw heads are covered by a small piece of rubbery plastic - pop that out with a small screwdriver
and you can tighten any screws.

Oh sweet I'll give it a try, thanks a lot for the advice man!

I use a piece of tape/masking tape and tap it onto the clothing to remove any dust.

If the clothes have marks or stains, I would start with warm water.

If that doesn't work, a small amount of Fairy Liquid.

I use a piece of tape/masking tape and tap it onto the clothing to remove any dust.

If the clothes have marks or stains, I would start with warm water.

If that doesn't work, a small amount of Fairy Liquid.

tbh it wasn't as dusty as I thought so not gonna take a chance ruining it, I washed the rest of the clothes and they came out nice.

Hi guys,
Long shot here, but asking anyway [emoji16]

A friend is planning to do a interrogation room Diorama, and is asking if anyone could please scan the DX11 background with good resolution, and send the PDF files.
Any good soul could do this big favor???

Thanks a lot guys!

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Back