Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
009136c83aa91f0ea06553c695495b60.jpg

Well, it came.

Please don?t judge my lack of tie skills.

I never had a purple suit ledger before. Only one I ever had was the bank robber v.1 , which is where this sculpt and body come from. I paid 20 dollars for the loose knife and 40 dollars for this clothing set. I?m happy to finally have one and I don?t have to pay stupid amounts aftermarket.

I?ll work on the tie one day and maybe even change out the body. But for now, I?m happy.

I am mot looking forward to having to tie that tie... and sadly a custom tie is very expensive.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Well, I just spent a few hours putting together the Joker and Bane Daftoys sets. I am legitimately shocked by the quality of these sets. I never had a chance to own these figures as I entered the hobby too late, and honestly I see no need to replace these with official versions. They look great (though the bad tomato head I used could use a repaint).

Bane has snaps for his vest that making suiting him very easy, while Joker has a magnetic vest that is also a godsend. The tailoring on the Joker clothes is excellent. The tie was s struggle, but I think I did okay. My recommendation is to tie it in your hand, not on the figure.

I'll post some photos later.

Here it is. I need to futz the coat, but the rest of the suit looks great.
693afb18448b5163c0c9e168407ac424.jpg

I really want to get this suit in hand, but I've been told by TNS that their free shipping to my zip isn't available at the moment and they'll ship it when everything goes back to normal. I asked what it would cost me if I just paid the shipping and it's $30. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I really want to get this suit in hand, but I've been told by TNS that their free shipping to my zip isn't available at the moment and they'll ship it when everything goes back to normal. I asked what it would cost me if I just paid the shipping and it's $30. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That?s what I did, I said **** it and paid the shipping. If it weren?t for the fact that I used my credit card points to knock off 60 bucks off the original purchase, I probably would have not done it.

That appears to be the real deal.

Anyone got any tips on futzing the coat? My daftoys coat doesn't hang too bad, jt its also not quite right.

I can see how that would be useful for flattening the lapel. Any particular kind/brand?

I'd recommend using toupee tape, which you can find at a beauty supply store such as Sally's (here in the US). I tried it off of a suggestion from a fellow freak on a different board posting. It works great. It's really tacky, but leaves no residue if removed. It comes in pre-cut strips as well. Around $12-$13 if I recall correctly. I've used it on stubborn collars, lapels, and coat jackets that I wanted flat against the figure's body.

I'd recommend using toupee tape, which you can find at a beauty supply store such as Sally's (here in the US). I tried it off of a suggestion from a fellow freak on a different board posting. It works great. It's really tacky, but leaves no residue if removed. It comes in pre-cut strips as well. Around $12-$13 if I recall correctly. I've used it on stubborn collars, lapels, and coat jackets that I wanted flat against the figure's body.
Thanks for the tip.

Back