Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK this is insane....I can't take this all in!!...moving eyes??...LED stand?? does that mean I need to buy a second stand ? and a second nude body if i want to display both figures?? the headsculpts look mind blowing...ok breathe ... my V1 joker is now pointless???? how much is this thing gonna cost?? Im gonna have to declare bankruptcy

I think I might give up customizing... really! when companies like hot toys and enterbay crank out stuff like this... its insane...

I think I might give up customizing... really! when companies like hot toys and enterbay crank out stuff like this... its insane...

I've often thought the same thing. I love customizing, but it's simply not necessary with a lot of these new figures. All my Hot Toys figures go on my shelf unaltered. I look for things to fix, but alas....

OMG, this is absolutely fantastic!
I cannot wait for this beauty to arrive

Theres a lot to take in at first, those new eyes look fantastic, I am in the middle of writting a review for the ZC Girl Carol and mused how cool it would be to get JC Hong quality pained eyes on a positionable system... and voila!

I'm intrigued to see the light up stand as well.

I'm surprised no one has commented on this detail. Wonder what it will look like. :joy

Ahem!!! :cool:

With two full outfits and two sets of accessories and the PERS, this looks like it could be one HELLA expensive figure, possibley there priceiest yet.

Guys, they are not releasing the big grinning joker head sculpt just yet, as they are keeping that for the next MMS DX which comes with another v1 joker costume, but with an upgraded lapels, which sits lower. With the nurse joker, I think.

So dont rush your PO just yet, hold on to your money:gun

Ouch, even to a guy like me that's cold.

MMSDXJoker1.jpg

I'm highly upset and excited at the same time. I'm going to have to think about this one.

Guys, they are not releasing the big grinning joker head sculpt just yet, as they are keeping that for the next MMS DX which comes with another v1 joker costume, but with an upgraded lapels, which sits lower. With the nurse joker, I think.

So dont rush your PO just yet, hold on to your money:gun

huh what do u mean??

TDK fans are really given some awesome stuff. I hope we will see more classic characters in the new MMS DX line, from older movies.

No, I hope that they release another one of joker mms dx. Smiling joker! I need a smiling joker sculpt:banghead

I've been asking myself this for quite some time: Did HT ever release ANY figure with a smile/showing teeth off? I cannot remember any.
Maybe they don't release one because it's too much work or because they never did it before and want to go the safe way?

really is a must buy. The more i look at the new joker head, the more unbelievably screen accurate it looks... there's minor tweaks all over the place taking it beyong the BR head.

Back