Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this Joker, the more I wish the sculpt was a bit more extreme. Out of three figures with a total of FIVE separate heads, not one has a classic Joker smile. Just a big goddam evil grin.

I love the expression, goofy look on his face, he made that face during the movie multiple times, kinda similar to the face he makes when Batman passes him by on the Batpod and flips over. And then when he's talking to harvey and going 'hmmm?'

Love this - I do have a 2nd V1 though which I may end up selling on ebay

i think we could use the v1 for the interogation scene pair with bank robber alt joker head..so dont sell your v1 if u want to complete this joker series..iMO..

yeah..so far this is the most awesome teaser for MMS....look,how many pics that shown up...

Shops near my area have started taking preorders. Price is about $160.Keep in mind that the other TDK figures were priced at $110 here so that is a $50 increase.

Only dissappointment is that they recycled the v1 coat pattern just with better fabric, a nice update, but a tweak to the pattern to really get it accurrate would have been awesome.

I'm sure this release pisses a lot of people off, but as a photographer of this stuff, the new head alone is a dream. If you guys thought I did cool Joker images before, just ^^^^ing wait, any eye pose I want, I can do :rock, no limits anymore.

I like the office sculpt even more than the new "jokerized" sculpt. Imagine with a paintjob from Les how amazing this sculpt would look.

Still waiting here for the price before mailing Joe for a preorder. :D

Love the suspenders!!!

So my joker lineup-

V1 with BR head for interrogation scene (with 1/6 folding chair)
V1 with FML party crasher head (may need to upgrade the coat with this latest one)
BR Joker
Cop Joker
Mob Scene Joker MMS DX

damn. Joker overload

Fantastic! I was having doubts about this one (The police headsculpt mostly) but this is just fantastic! Moving eyes! All that extra Joker gear! I am happy to get this now. Will have to find another body and stand to display both versions. I do not feel my V1 is outdated, not personally. I still like it! My Bank Robber Joker is on its way so right now I am a very happy chap!

Love the suspenders!!!

So my joker lineup-

V1 with BR head for interrogation scene (with 1/6 folding chair)
V1 with FML party crasher head (may need to upgrade the coat with this latest one)
BR Joker
Cop Joker
Mob Scene Joker MMS DX

damn. Joker overload
agree:prof..maybe v1 head sculpt used to be a nurse version which we got from ebay...

Theres a lot to take in at first, those new eyes look fantastic, I am in the middle of writting a review for the ZC Girl Carol and mused how cool it would be to get JC Hong quality pained eyes on a positionable system... and voila!

I'm intrigued to see the light up stand as well.

ok officially screwed and getting this......
To think BillyB just sent out his custom shirt & tie for me.....

Back