1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting the WM Mark 1 reissue, and Iron Patriot to put next to this guy. I had the Mark 3 and it's a great armor, I just think this one is a step above with the paint and weaponry.

Attachments

• 20210818_194129.jpg
    20210818_194129.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 66
Looking forward to getting the WM Mark 1 reissue, and Iron Patriot to put next to this guy. I had the Mark 3 and it's a great armor, I just think this one is a step above with the paint and weaponry.
Great photo!

And yeah those three will look great together!

Btw I agree with about the Mark 3, it is a really cool looking armor, but the Mark 4 is superior IMO.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the Avengers Endgame Iron Patriot?

Had the wrong thread before, so reposting it in the right one. I've been looking for an outfit for Rhodes in "plainsclothes" since I got this figure. I wanted to do his AF dress blues, but that is apparently impossible, so, based on his appearance in TF&TWS, here's the next best thing:

View attachment 593450

This looks pretty good. If you can find someone to make you the Airforce nametape It'd look even better. Though I don't remember if he was wearing it since he is retired already I believe.

This looks pretty good. If you can find someone to make you the Airforce nametape It'd look even better. Though I don't remember if he was wearing it since he is retired already I believe.
Yeah, I plan to add that probably...I have to find the footage first. I was just excited to get it and see how it fit.

has anyone put the unmasked head sculpt from EG Iron Patriot on this guy? I know there's no armor ring to put around the base of the neck in black, but I'm just curious how it'd look anyway. (I'm currently at work, and don't have the time to scroll through this thread to see if anyone already posted it...but I was distracted enough of the idea of it to post in here!)

Bumpity-bump to celebrate my copy coming in today. Lucked up and Sideshow had one (apparently the only one) available last week. It's awesome! Heavy as a mofo, cool paintjob, etc. The ankle joints on mine are weak af 😬, so I've been careful with standing him up, so far, but he's a winner!

Bumpity-bump to celebrate my copy coming in today. Lucked up and Sideshow had one (apparently the only one) available last week. It's awesome! Heavy as a mofo, cool paintjob, etc. The ankle joints on mine are weak af 😬, so I've been careful with standing him up, so far, but he's a winner!

Great get! :D It's a beast of a figure for sure and one of the cooler WM designs in my opinion, glad you're happy with it!

I picked up this figure on a Cyber Monday sale over at Toys Buying Agent for only $240. I passed on him originally because I couldn't justify the original price, but I always wanted him for my Infinity War display. He looks amazing in person and he is HEAVY!
PXL_20231211_182209906.PORTRAIT-EDIT.jpg

Back