Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feelings on the ST aside, how we never got a Poe figure from those 3 movies is insane.

If we're just going by main characters from Star Wars:
  1. Bespin Luke
  2. Padme
  3. General Kenobi
  4. Baze Malbus
  5. Poe Dameron
  6. Chewbacca (Solo)
  7. C-3PO
  8. Bespin Han
If we want to go beyond Star Wars:

1. Team Suit Cap
  2. Mantis
  3. Yon-Rogg
  4. Captain Marvel (Starforce)
  5. Vulture
  6. Agent Smith
  7. Major Valerian
  8. Laureline
  9. Drax 2.0
  10. Ripley/Power Loader
  11. Valkyrie
  12. Doc Brown (Pt2)
  13. Marty McFlu (Pt2)
  14. Corvus Glaive
  15. Falcon (Infinity War)
  16. Scarlet Witch (Infinity War)
So the answer is plenty lol
Yeah, but apart from those nothing, right? ;) Now you've quoted me I can't go back and delete it and pretend it never happened haha. I have to live with the shame... it's my lot in life.

Now that HT has pretty much milked Mando for the time being, maybe they’ll get back to the PT, OT and ST. As far as the prequels, I’m hoping Geonosis Padme goes up in the next week or two, and Ep 2 Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, JarJar, Aayla Secura and/or Shaka-Ti are previewed during virtual ComicCon.

Don't go there! :D Completely forgot about him, and C-3PO. Okay, so my original point is totally invalidated haha. Still, I believe (or desperately want to believe) she's coming in the next few weeks.

I want to believe as well!

And oh man C-3PO! I keep telling myself he's one that they just have to do at some point.

1. Bespin Luke
  2. Padme
  3. General Kenobi
  4. Baze Malbus
  5. Poe Dameron
  6. Chewbacca (Solo)
  7. C-3PO
  8. Bespin Han

1. Team Suit Cap
  2. Mantis
  3. Yon-Rogg
  5. Vulture
  6. Agent Smith
  7. Major Valerian
  8. Laureline
  9. Drax 2.0
  10. Ripley/Power Loader
  11. Valkyrie
  12. Doc Brown (Pt2)
  13. Marty McFlu (Pt2)
  14. Corvus Glaive
I’m still pissed about no Drax, Falcon IW, or Scarlett Witch IW. All would have sold well.

My feelings on the ST aside, how we never got a Poe figure from those 3 movies is insane.
Hot Toys during TFA: We'll tease Poe and get him out in the second wave of TFA figures along with General Leia, General Hux, and a host of other exciting Resistance characters from the J. Crew catalogue. What an exciting time!

Hot Toys after TFA: Well, we can release a Poe after Episode VIII. I'm sure that movie won't be controversial at all. ST merchandise sales will surely improve.

Hot Toys after TLJ: Okay, maybe Poe after Episode IX. I bet they'll tie up everything and fans will be happy again and buy more merchandise from the ST. Not just one Jet Trooper, but two!

Hot Toys after TROS: ****.

I'm kidding.

They gave up after TFA.

Say what you want I still want TFA Leia, Pilot Poe and maybe even TROS Emperor

That white outfit is her worst. Put her in one of those pretty dresses she wore throughout the trilogy so you can display her in your doll case.

I think they were released. Or am I blending them with NECA's line in my head....
Hot Toys teased a second version of each character from BTTF Part 2 (you are correct that they did release one of each from that movie but not in these outfits) with the Delorian.

You can see them in this video along with the tease for the power loader and updated Ripley from Aliens :(

Say what you want I still want TFA Leia, Pilot Poe and maybe even TROS Emperor
I'm with you on the Leia. How is it that, if they were only going to make one, they chose the TLJ Leia, over TFA??? I mean, I'm happy to have TLJ Leia, but really??

Wouldn't mind a Poe, or the Emperor, but that just seems like wishes and dreams, at this point. I guess they gotta move all those Jet Troopers first, right? (worst business decision ever)

Hot Toys teased a second version of each character from BTTF Part 2 (you are correct that they did release one of each from that movie but not in these outfits) with the Delorian.

You can see them in this video along with the tease for the power loader and updated Ripley from Aliens :(

Holy crap. I either never saw those or I completely and utterly forgot about them.

1. Bespin Luke
  2. Padme
  3. General Kenobi
  4. Baze Malbus
  5. Poe Dameron
  6. Chewbacca (Solo)
  7. C-3PO
  8. Bespin Han

1. Team Suit Cap
  2. Mantis
  3. Yon-Rogg
  5. Vulture
  6. Agent Smith
  7. Major Valerian
  8. Laureline
  9. Drax 2.0
  10. Ripley/Power Loader
  11. Valkyrie
  12. Doc Brown (Pt2)
  13. Marty McFlu (Pt2)
  14. Corvus Glaive
Don't forget Rhino and Rey's sandspeeder!

So she's not at sideshow con. Any chance she shows up on day 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back