1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! Do you already have or plan to get the Wasp? She is a must-have, in my opinion. I thought I would be fine with just her, since I already had the original and CW Ant-Man figures but was able to get a very good deal on the new version and jumped on it.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion on the figure on Friday!

Fantastic! Do you already have or plan to get the Wasp? She is a must-have, in my opinion. I thought I would be fine with just her, since I already had the original and CW Ant-Man figures but was able to get a very good deal on the new version and jumped on it.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion on the figure on Friday!

I am considering Wasp as well. She's a great looking figure and from what I've seen, her and Ant-Man display well together.

I opened Ant-Man a few minutes ago and I'm pleased! :rock Really nice figure, and the head sculpt isn't nearly as bad as I had been led to believe. Now I need to find some buildings that scale accordingly with this figure, so I can make him look like Giant-Man :lol

I am considering Wasp as well. She's a great looking figure and from what I've seen, her and Ant-Man display well together.

I opened Ant-Man a few minutes ago and I'm pleased! :rock Really nice figure, and the head sculpt isn't nearly as bad as I had been led to believe. Now I need to find some buildings that scale accordingly with this figure, so I can make him look like Giant-Man :lol
Awesome! The smiling sculpt grows on you. I had previously picked up a loose smiling sculpt and put it on the Tony Stark Team Suit figure. I think it looks great and gives me yet another rendition of Ant-Man to display.

Fantastic idea regarding "Giant-Man"! I hadn't thought of that. :clap

Scored a loose AM1 helmet and it's fantastic, since I think the first suit's helmet design is the best.

nXsfOi1.jpg

The partially un-helmeted feature is so nice!

CPVug2P.jpg

2CNGhox.jpg

9Sa5C9Y.jpg

I wanted to put it on this AW&TW figure, but they'e incompatible :pfft:

Not even with an adaptor? I was able to get this on the Civil War figure.

Welp I didn't try an adaptor 😶 When I got the AM1 helmeted head sculpt, I found it had a small ball peg joint glued in place, and the AM2 body had a ball joint in the neck socket protruding (attached inside the collar). I suppose I could've removed the ball joint from the body, but I feel much too wary prying apart pieces so I didn't bother 😆

Back