Hot Toys- MMS 98- Goemon- Chacha Asai Spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 98 - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Goemon The Movie - Chacha Asai

This 1/6th scale ChaCha Asai (?? ??) collectible figure stands approximately 29cm tall and features:

-Hot Toys 12-inch figure female body with over 30 points of articulation

-Highly detailed head sculpture with authentic likeness of Ryoko Hirosue (????) as ChaCha Asai

-Dressed in her movie-accurate costume of gorgeous gown and detailed footwear

-Accessories included:

l A knife
l A folding fan
l Interchangeable hands
l 12-inch figure stand with nameplate

Prototype shown, final product appearance and colors may vary.

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artists:
-Head Sculpt by Hiroki Hayashi
-Head Art Directed by YULLI
-Clothes design by HARUE Creative (Hai Lim)
-Head Paint by J.C Hong
© 2009 ?GOEMON???????

1UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

2UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

3UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

4UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

5UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

6UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

7UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

8UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

9UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

10UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

Wonderful piece tempted to make this a purchase despite not knowing anything about the film or character

Mind you that probably the way to go, last time I saw something I knew nothing about was the Kerberos Panzer Corp

So I bought the film

Jeez it was lucky there was no high beams in the room as 20 minutes in id have hung myself from them,

For Kerberos it was Cool figure absolutely abysmal film

Great likeness, head is a little too thin & the nose is a bit pointy at the bottom, but otherwise quite recognisable:

goemon02.jpg

3UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

Lovely looking costume & figure.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at the eyes, they look so wet and glassy, but they are just painted apparently, great looking figure, we don't get enough fem figures in general but this, Sheva and Silken Floss seem to be redressing that with great sculpts from Hiroki Hayashi.

https://www.ne.jp/asahi/hiroki/hp/

Last edited:
lots of pictures, had to wait a bit for them to load but well worth it...lots of details

Wow... this peice is amazing. I can't wait for HT to do more Females. Though I would feel strange making a diplay with chick like this.....you know about buying barbies. ;)

Okay now we definitely are becoming doll collectors.

Is it me or is this movie potentially becoming the best line of 2009 so far?

the most beautiful face i've seen on a 1/6 yet. too bad they have to give her articulations to ruin it. i absolutely abhor the exposed leg poa. if you're going to make the face so gorgeous, why mutilate the legs just to appease some articulations junkies.

the most beautiful face i've seen on a 1/6 yet. too bad they have to give her articulations to ruin it. i absolutely abhor the exposed leg poa. if you're going to make the face so gorgeous, why mutilate the legs just to appease some articulations junkies.

I agree that the exposed joints don't look that flash (they never do). But this ain't no statue, I reckon the custom pose-ability of any 1/6 figure more than makes up for it.

I agree that the exposed joints don't look that flash (they never do). But this ain't no statue, I reckon the custom pose-ability of any 1/6 figure more than makes up for it.

One can always get pale leggings to cover the joints. It's an easy fix, I've done it on quite a few of my female characters with exposed joints.

Have to say you can flag me up as one of those articulation junkies, I like the way joints are being better and better engineered to hide them these days, but for me visible articulation is always preferable to no articulation.

I have very little interest in statues, a poseable figure is always my preference.

hottoys is just being sexist here. you won't see such fugly poa on their males 1/6. but chicks? machiko & sheva both have fugly exposed elbow joints. and now this. if a barbie doll can have hidden joints under rubber skin(and it doesnt break like hottoys rambo either), surely these hottoys chicks deserve better treatments.

Back