Hot Toys- MMS 98- Goemon- Chacha Asai Spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smaller boobies. I'm still waiting to see it. Usually that's the first thing you see with a new figure is somebody taking it all apart, especially when the body is new.

I feel like with this figure you need to get one of those vogue photographer (ie Patrick Demarchelier) to make her look beautiful in pix.

Why do you know a Vogue photographer's name?

Why do you know a Vogue photographer's name?

cause he's famous and I like his pix.

one of his photos that I really like:

23094_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaaah! Where are the coverage pics of this figure already. I want to see what that new body looks like. I have a future custom depending on it.

Looks like all the Goemon figures have the new bodies as well.

I'd be interested in getting a few just for the bodies.
Though I've seen the bodies start to pop up on ebay
for big bucks. So it's almost worth it just to buy the figure.

Strange enough, they remind of the new Triad Eva bodies.
I'm for sure going to compare them when I have both.

It's got the new Hot Angels arms and torso silicon material, judging by the pics, but I think you're right that it is the same old female body sculpt they used to use.

They cheaped out instead of doing a new form. Lame. Well I guess I won't be looking for that body on eBay.

Chacha Asai's body review (compared to Hot Angel body)

The red arrow points to the big difference from inner workings of the Hot Angel body (apart different rubber outer layer)... Double ended ball socket is being used here, this allows the body much greater range of movement than the Hot Angel body.

-No plastic inserts to the breast portion of the rubber torso. Could be the same rubber torso of HT's first females (Ripley etc)

-Bending the body to the extreme do distort the outer rubber body.

-Grease is applied to the ball sockets of the shoulders and thorax/abdomen joints.

-The more segmented inner body leaves more empty space within the rubber torso, the body may appear slightly slimmer.

-Chacha's multi-layered dress tightly bound across her waist inhibits the potential of wider articulation offered by the body. Empty space within the body (compared to Hot Angel) allows the waist to be squeezed/compressed smaller.

ccabody.jpg

They were smart to do so because despite being very interested in this, I was going to pass until I saw that. Now I'm interested again. I'm such a perv. Great use of the hair to tease the nudity.

I am a fan of molded hair but in this instance it totally does not work. Her hairstyle is very simple and could easily be customized with real hair though.

I love how the shoes come on and off.

Back