Hot Toys -MMS 592- ROGUE ONE: Shoretrooper Squad Leader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with the skirt? This one's a lady trooper?

Yes, like Rex.

little-britain-we-are-ladies.gif

:monkey3

Still debating between this or the grunt.
my hold up is I like the ammo pouch over the skirt, but like the blue. Honestly the Captain would have been my ideal haha.

Anyone gone through Toys Wonderland before? I am thinking about picking this up through them instead of waiting for SS. Price is pretty much the same, but was wondering if anyone had any issues with orders?

Anyone gone through Toys Wonderland before? I am thinking about picking this up through them instead of waiting for SS. Price is pretty much the same, but was wondering if anyone had any issues with orders?
Never had any issues with TW. I’ve got a few figures on the way from them right now too. Decent rewards points system if you can figure it out. 😄

Been using them for a year and a half. So far no issues. They can be a bit slow to respond to emails/DMs but each time they’ve taken care of whatever I’ve needed

Back