1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright!
d31066f84ae1d57ed6b802edbab497b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Was watching Endgame the other night, and this is the costume she wears the least in the film. I wonder if hot toys or a third party will produce some of her other looks. I would really like her 2014 suit that she wears during the finale.

Ended up canceling my pre-order with Popcultcha, and bought her direct from Toysbuyingagent. First purchase with them, so hopefully delivery is smooth.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Was watching Endgame the other night, and this is the costume she wears the least in the film. I wonder if hot toys or a third party will produce some of her other looks. I would really like her 2014 suit that she wears during the finale.

I would have preferred the original GotG purple outfit as well. I think it looks better with the character. The tailoring on the Endgame uniform looks more complicated so I don't think it was a matter of HT cheaping out. Maybe one of the 3rd party companies will produce the 2014 outfit. The problem is there probably won't be many parted out Nebula figures and I think this one will go up quite a bit in the secondary. This isn't an easy figure to knock off because it's a cyborg head sculpt, bionic arm and a blue and purple body. Still if someone does produce the 2014 outfit I'd definitely be tempted to pick up a second figure.
Nebula.jpg

I was going to buy a Nebula either way, since she's a favorite, but I really, really wanted the purple outfit, too. I absolutely love the color, and it would just stand out so perfectly against my other figures.

I would be interested if someone made the outfit, depending on the quality.

Back