1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It?s been 17 days since origin post is preparing shipment in Hong Kong. Still no update. I think it?s at the bottom of the ocean.

It?s been 17 days since origin post is preparing shipment in Hong Kong. Still no update. I think it?s at the bottom of the ocean.

It's due to COVID & the Xmas crush. My Doc Ock from OSK left Hong Kong on 11/25 and it finally popped up as clearing USPS's ISC in Chicago YESTERDAY. Normally it takes 10 days tops for me to receive something from OSK (door to door). But then these are anything but normal times.

It's due to COVID & the Xmas crush. My Doc Ock from OSK left Hong Kong on 11/25 and it finally popped up as clearing USPS's ISC in Chicago YESTERDAY. Normally it takes 10 days tops for me to receive something from OSK (door to door). But then these are anything but normal times.

It?s weird because I ordered Gamora from Hong Kong with standard shipping and it got here in like 2 weeks. Makes no sense.

Ya you know I read about some shipping containers that fell off a shipping container ship. Be funny if one of those containers had some Hot Toys Nebula's in them. Means their are some Hot Toys Nebula's in the ocean now.

Yeah I read some of Bandai's stuff may have been caught in that situation. Some people are not going to get their toys anytime soon.

The ship in question hit weather on Nov 30th and has been unloading in Japan since the 7th. Not sure when it left port but it was on the way to Long Beach from China

MhLE2ZH.png

The ship in question hit weather on Nov 30th and has been unloading in Japan since the 7th. Not sure when it left port but it was on the way to Long Beach from China

MhLE2ZH.png

Are those containers that fall into the ocean ever recovered or do they just lay there forever?

Very rarely are they recovered, the usually just sink after a while, or wash up on shores if they remain floating. This recent ship lost 1,800 of them. When they do sink they become reefs and cross ocean pathways for species to travel along

https://www.npr.org/2011/04/01/135040267/lost-then-found-shipping-containers-on-seafloor

There have been a few salvage operations done but its rare and usually cause something hazardous landed in a protected area.

Very rarely are they recovered, the usually just sink after a while, or wash up on shores if they remain floating. This recent ship lost 1,800 of them. When they do sink they become reefs and cross ocean pathways for species to travel along

https://www.npr.org/2011/04/01/135040267/lost-then-found-shipping-containers-on-seafloor

There have been a few salvage operations done but its rare and usually cause something hazardous landed in a protected area.

Wow, that's crazy...yeesh, the amount of litter that must be on the ocean floor... :slap

My favourite was when a shipping container full of plastic bath toys went overboard, mainly rubber duckies. Instead of sinking they ended up floating around the ocean like a large rubber duck armada.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Lol, be funny to see a bunch of Hot Toys figures wash up on shore. I would be like YAY free Hot Toys figures!

Back